1-test base

sus

sus

Awards
can i use universal kits powder kit for 1-test base??????

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could... but lookout for one HELL OF A BURN. Crippling.

Adams

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
That's gonna hurt like b!tch, be careful

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
can i use universal kits powder kit for 1-test base??????
I would throw it in a dermal bro, its been discussed on here quite a bit. Any questions, email me.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I think they use 1-Test base injectables down at Guantonomo:D

sus

sus

Awards
thanks people. does 1-test hurt that much?
if not made into an inject what is the best way of getting it into my styem??????
Never tryed any of this be4 always used vials and amps from pharms, so any help would be good.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Throw it into a good a transdermal(T-Gel from CustomNutritionWarehouse.com would be my suggestion). Or if your good at chemistry you could try to attach an ester to it.

sus

sus

Awards
thank Fox,what do i do when i get the gell????
and how effective is it????

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
thank Fox,what do i do when i get the gell????
and how effective is it????

You can find this info through searching, but I'm in good mood, so here you go:

Take your powder and put it into the T-Gel(between 5 to 10 grams per bottle, depending on what strength per squirt your looking for), then recap the T-Gel. Warm up some water(either on the stove or microwave) until its hot(not boiling). Place the T-Gel bottle in the water and let sit for a couple of minutes(make sure no water gets into the bottle) then shake the hell out of the T-Gel for around a minute or 2. You may have to repeat this step a few times to make sure you get any grittiness out of the gel. Possibly putting a ball bearing in the bottle will help. Once that is done you got your 1-Test Gel. I recommend between 400mg to 800mg per day(although you'll get differing opinions on this) so depending on how much you have coming out per squirt, figure out how many squirts you'll need to acheive the desired amount. Also, sometimes the pump doesn't give a equal amounts per squirt, for whatever reason, so you could just get an oral syringe and measure out more precisely. Hope this helps.

sus

sus

Awards
Thanks sir foxx, u made me happy for the day now.
Thanks again boss.