Nolva And Dianabol In Wrong Bottles....damn.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Ok well about 8 months ago i order my gear from a ug lab that is well know for being on par and then i did my cycle a few months after i had gear.

Well i was running test, deca, dbol and i always noticed NOTHING from the dbol.

So i was running my dbol @ 50mg/day and some days i would pop 100mg and still feel nothing even though the test made me huge i felt nothing from the dbol.

Ok now that cycle ended months ago, BUT i still had a couple bottles of nolva, clomid and winny tabs left over so i wanted to try running nolva by itself to see what it would do.

Well at 50mg/day the first day i felt stronger and my pumps were huge like i was "ON" cycle.

Im now 6 days into 50-70mg/ED of these so called "Nolva" pills and im lifting WAY more weight then i was 2 weeks ago and im up 6 pounds already from 1 week ago.

Im eating TONS, lifting hard and drinking 4-5 litres of water every day.

Both the dbol caps AND the nolva caps looked EXACTLY the same so i think that it got switched by accident.

Does it sound like it to you?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Do you really need a second opinion on this?

YES they were switched.... :trout:

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Do you really need a second opinion on this?

YES they were switched.... :trout:

Well im also wondering if that is why i did'nt gain much weight on cycle because i was poping nolva every day too?

I hear nolva on cycle will lessen gains all around?

**** man what a waste of gear that was....i though i just had the metabolism from hell:wtf:

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well im also wondering if that is why i did'nt gain much weight on cycle because i was poping nolva every day too?

**** man what a waste of gear that was....i though i just had the metabolism from hell:wtf:
Thats why you were noticing such affects from the supposed nolva,as you put in the PCT section,Wow well look on the bright side you now have some extra d-bol on hand.:blink: :twisted:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established

If I am following you correct and you ran Test/Tren/Deca -- and combining two progestins is not smart, -- and you didn't gain anything a) Not enough food b) bunk junk.

EDIT: - guess this wasn't your first cycle, I misread original post - my mistake.

WHOA!!! - Edit again - did you edit original post or am I completely creating text in my mind. I swear you said you ran Test/Deca/Tren...

So just take this part from above... and you didn't gain anything a) Not enough food b) bunk junk.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
And Nolva on cycle will not cause complete loss of gains, I can't give specific numbers to say :If on letro you gain 12 pounds and if not using Anti-E you gain 18...

I myself will have to use Nolva on cycle due to predisposure to gyno

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
If I am following you correct and you ran Test/Tren/Deca -- and combining two progestins is not smart, -- and you didn't gain anything a) Not enough food b) bunk junk.

EDIT: - guess this wasn't your first cycle, I misread original post - my mistake.

WHOA!!! - Edit again - did you edit original post or am I completely creating text in my mind. I swear you said you ran Test/Deca/Tren...

So just take this part from above... and you didn't gain anything a) Not enough food b) bunk junk.

Ya while on i ran a bottle of tren, but only cause my bud at the gym needed cash so i bought it off em.

30 bucks for a 10ml vial.......:rofl:

And i did'nt eat junk....i was eating WAY to healthy.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well in a way this could be a good thing. From the sound of it, it sounded as if you ran "dbol" the entire cycle long which was i forgot, something like 18weeks (dont remember). YOur liver thanks you for the screw up. Now get off that dbol, get some pct, and save the dbol for that cycle we discussed in the other thread. YOu already got some of your supplies, save it and eat big for the next cycle and show yourself you can gain just as easily with less gear. Good luck on everything.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Well in a way this could be a good thing. From the sound of it, it sounded as if you ran "dbol" the entire cycle long which was i forgot, something like 18weeks (dont remember). YOur liver thanks you for the screw up. Now get off that dbol, get some pct, and save the dbol for that cycle we discussed in the other thread. YOu already got some of your supplies, save it and eat big for the next cycle and show yourself you can gain just as easily with less gear. Good luck on everything.

You misunderstand, i was actualy running nolva my entire cycle(8-10 weeks), but i thought it was d-bol.

The nolva and d-bol look exactly the same, but the first day i started my "NOLVA" i noticed way bigger pumps and now i've been on this "NOLVA" for a week @ 50mg/day and im looking freaking great.

My pumps are SOLID and i stay pumped mostly all day and my muscles feel like im "ON".

Just my bicepts alone are the size of my fist and rock hard.

Nolva would have taken 3 days to show effect, but i was getting big hours after taking orals so im 99% sure the nolva went in the dbol bottles and vice versa.

So i got another 10-15 days worth of pills left and im going to enjoy em:)

My gear for my second cycle will be from a new source and i can't wait to try d-bol with test.

Errrrrr can't wait:icon_lol:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, I understand completely. I was saying it was a good thing you mixed it up. You should never run a methyl oral for 8-10weeks. That is way too much time. MY point is you saved your liver all kinds of damage since you were taking nolva instead. My other thought was you could save the dbol you have left than use it in your next cycle.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
No, I understand completely. I was saying it was a good thing you mixed it up. You should never run a methyl oral for 8-10weeks. That is way too much time. MY point is you saved your liver all kinds of damage since you were taking nolva instead. My other thought was you could save the dbol you have left than use it in your next cycle.

Cool i though we were not understanding eachother:hammer:

Any who im already running the d-bol by itself and im going to run it till it's gone.

What the hell:woohoo:

Peace man.

rocketscientist

Awards
It's just too funny imagining what happens when some newbie discovers your old thread in the PCT section on running nolva alone. I see a new trend coming... :woohoo:

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Isn't Nolva toxic to you're liver as well? Just not as toxic as a methyl. Not quite sure.

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Just my bicepts alone are the size of my fist and rock hard.

I wish my biceps were the size of my fist:rofl: oh and rock hard.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Man u folks here sure know how to make a fella welcome:nutkick:

No respect from some people here at all.

Whatever man.

Tha Don

Awards
And Nolva on cycle will not cause complete loss of gains, I can't give specific numbers to say :If on letro you gain 12 pounds and if not using Anti-E you gain 18...

I myself will have to use Nolva on cycle due to predisposure to gyno
why nolva, as opposed to an aromatase inhibator?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Man u folks here sure know how to make a fella welcome:nutkick:

No respect from some people here at all.

Whatever man.

Some aren't the nicest, others more than make up for the few in niceness (is that a word?)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
N2BA,
When I said that you wouldn't make it till May Unbanned; thats what I meant. I call them like I see them Holmes. PEACE