SD/PP/TRN/TST can this be done ?

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is it possible to stack TST/TRN duo with the 6 week 3/3 PP/SD combo..is it too much...and what added Benefit might I see from the TST/TRN combo?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
You gotta be kidding, you don't like your liver much do you? If I were you I would do a lot more research. Jmho

MattHines you beat me, excellent link for this question!

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont want scrubs responding to me...where the real Vets at...anyone who is gonna tell me to refer to a thread I am posting in is smoking some M1t powder mixed with Creatine

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
I dont want scrubs responding to me...where the real Vets at...anyone who is gonna tell me to refer to a thread I am posting in is smoking some M1t powder mixed with Creatine
This is like saying someone who isn't 250lbs shouldn't be giving advice. Plenty of guys around here that are 160 that are extremely intelligent.

No "vets" are going to tell you to run this cycle.

You know it isn't good for you, stop trying to justify it.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, didnt know you had this thread going before I posted on the other one. Yeah, I would highly advise agaisnt running all these orals. I would say pick one and go with that. Dont really know about your PH/AAS background, but its usually a good idea to only run one compound at a time, if its your first. This way if you experience any sides, you know which compound is causing the problems.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Exactly. With those mix of goodies, I would consider.
- a strictly PP cycle
- a strictly SD cycle
- a TRN/TST stack (but these are new and dont have as much feedback)

Good luck

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: Yeh, I'm the scrub, whatever dude! As has been posted doing that many orals is not very bright.

raider1

raider1

Awards
Exactly. With those mix of goodies, I would consider.
- a strictly PP cycle
- a strictly SD cycle
- a TRN/TST stack (but these are new and dont have as much feedback)

Good luck
YEH, what he said... PP, and SD ,to stong to run another oral unless you stack with ZOL..