First Tren Cycle

MIJ

Awards
I just finished my fourth week of my first Test / Tren E cycle. There was no exaggeration when I read that Tren is a ' .. drug from the Gods !"

I was not concerned about adding more size or strength but wanted to get rid of some extra fat. I cut calories just under maintence and I can't believe the difference Tren has made ... this stuff is incredible.

In the past for leaning out I've always done the ECA stack, I tried and hated clen, and did various cardio/diet plans ... which never seemed to make much of a difference past a certain point. I remember one guy saying that Tren will make a new man out of you ... and that's the truth.

As far as sides ... absolutely none - at least at this four week mark. I thought I'd at least experiance the night sweats , but haven't gotten them. I still haven't experianced the cough and am not having any problems with shut down in the least. Only thing that might be from the tren is I do wake up at 3 am, wide awake ... but go back to sleep in a half hour or so. This might be the tren or might be this new Stmulant X I've been also using to curb the appetite. This too, is great stuff.

I'm running Test LE at 600/week along with the Tren E at 300/week. I wasn't too sure to keep the Tren going for 6 or 8 weeks but with the way it's been so far I'm leaning towards 8 and running the test for another month after that.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
I just finished my fourth week of my first Test / Tren E cycle. There was no exaggeration when I read that Tren is a ' .. drug from the Gods !"

I was not concerned about adding more size or strength but wanted to get rid of some extra fat. I cut calories just under maintence and I can't believe the difference Tren has made ... this stuff is incredible.

In the past for leaning out I've always done the ECA stack, I tried and hated clen, and did various cardio/diet plans ... which never seemed to make much of a difference past a certain point. I remember one guy saying that Tren will make a new man out of you ... and that's the truth.

As far as sides ... absolutely none - at least at this four week mark. I thought I'd at least experiance the night sweats , but haven't gotten them. I still haven't experianced the cough and am not having any problems with shut down in the least. Only thing that might be from the tren is I do wake up at 3 am, wide awake ... but go back to sleep in a half hour or so. This might be the tren or might be this new Stmulant X I've been also using to curb the appetite. This too, is great stuff.

I'm running Test LE at 600/week along with the Tren E at 300/week. I wasn't too sure to keep the Tren going for 6 or 8 weeks but with the way it's been so far I'm leaning towards 8 and running the test for another month after that.

I've ran tren-e as well, but if you want a better feel of it up it to 500mg/week and run the tren for 12 weeks and you only need to run the test a week past when you end tren.

What i find works well is when you stop tren run the test another couple weeks, BUT at half the dose you were using during cycle.

That way you don't get all puffy from the test.

Also just my .02 here, but im also in favour of 4 weeks of just nolva after each cycle.

First 2 weeks 50mg/day, 3'rd week 30mg/day and week 4 20mg/day.

I myself did not get any sides from tren-e, but most sides come from tren-ace (fina) so i stick to tren-e.

Although my injection sited were a bit itchy from the tren???

Peace bro:)