Mega zol - safest oral ????

Baan

Awards
Even the Methoxy b's are stressfull on the liver....is mega-zol/Protostanazol the safest oral available ?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Realitivly speeking, non methyls (MAX LMG, ZOL,..) are easier on the liver.
There ore other factors concerning safty other then just "Is it a methyl?")

ZOL has been said to cause joint pains, irratated eyes,..
Some compounds may cause YOU to get high blood preasure,.. some of these factors will be specific to you, as some dont get them.
Liver, prosatate, blood preasure, hair loss, degree of supression, dosage.... all things to take into account when determining what is the "safest". IT depends on what you are voulernable to that determin the safty.

That being said, I know its not the answer you were hoping for,..
But, what are your expectations?
If you wanted to put on 15lbs, then the dosing of ZOL would need to be higher,.. and that high dose may be worse for you then using a stronger chemical see?

So, what is it your tring to accomplish?

megadose

Awards
R\
But, what are your expectations?
If you wanted to put on 15lbs, then the dosing of ZOL would need to be higher
i think that 15 lbs of zol as a stand alone is alittle too high don't u think. Zol is mild steroid.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think that 15 lbs of zol as a stand alone is alittle too high don't u think. Zol is mild steroid.
I know. I just ment that if he was hoping for SD like gains, or in the neiborhood of 10+ pounds, then the amount of ZOL would need to be greatly increased. And at those kind of doses, the sides may become to great to continue. Basicly, If he was expecting 10+lbs , ZOL wouldn't be the safest option because the dosing or time on cycle would be much higher.

s_anthony

Awards
How long does mega-zol take to kick in? I'm on week 3, up to 100 mg and I'm not experiencing any effects (good or bad.) Maybe I should increase the dosage, but I only weigh 175.

Baan

Awards
First of all thanks for the responses !!!

I am 5'9 192 lbs, 40 years old, lifting for 15 years......tried all the cee/trib/ etc....

I want to gain another 5 to 8 lbs and cut 4 to 5 lbs body fat.

I was thinking of 100mg zol per day to start, and of course the support supps and pct...

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
at 75mgs, Zol is more anti-catabolic then anabolic per se.

Adding 5-8 pounds, while sheading 4 pounds sounds a little much from zol. Winstrol maybe...

If your doing a Zol only cycle, and weight training is involved (putting on some beef) then dosing at around 150mgs daily would be the way to go. You may not get the results your after, but it will have some results.
If your having trouble putting on weight, look closely at your diet first.
I would advis both of ya to get a bottle of MEGA-ZOL, there dosed at 50mgs a pill. The cost for 90 is $30. 3 daily, should at the least lean you out some. You may have to go higher (4 daily)later in the cycle. Its a trade off of when the sides become too much.

If your on week 3, and have NO results, either you started at an eneffective dose or your diet has not changed to support growth.
Up the dose to 125mgs (no more then 175 at most for now) and adjust your diet. Give it 11 days or so, and :icon_lol: call me in the morning.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I am on my second Prostanozol cycle. The main sides I have noticed are a little bit of redness in the eyes at times (people have asked me if I'm high), a little bit of joint pain (but these are hardly even mentionable). Also, I got increased acne for the first week or so but it seems that once your body gets used to the elevated hormone levels, it goes away. On the first cycle, I started at 100mg and eventually got up to 250mg. The sides are almost nonexistant but the gains are not the greatest. I noticed accelerated fat loss, awesome pumps, better strength/endurance and a little bit of lean muscle gain. Also, it really doesnt effect libido negatively, if anything, it goes up.

Im on my 2nd cycle and I decided to stack it with Trn half way through. I ran the first 2 and a half weeks of prostanozol and now I have been on 2mg Trn/150mg Zol for the last 5 days. I plan on upping the Trn in a few more days to 4mg. I have been taking the Trn preworkout and ever since I started, I can feel the muscles contracting really well when I lift...its hard to explain but its a very good feeling.

I will probably end up running the Trn for 30 days so this will be close to a 7-weeker. I have already shed tons of fat but my weight is staying about the same. Strength is also up.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am on my second Prostanozol cycle. The main sides I have noticed are a little bit of redness in the eyes at times (people have asked me if I'm high), a little bit of joint pain (but these are hardly even mentionable). Also, I got increased acne for the first week or so but it seems that once your body gets used to the elevated hormone levels, it goes away. On the first cycle, I started at 100mg and eventually got up to 250mg. The sides are almost nonexistant but the gains are not the greatest. I noticed accelerated fat loss, awesome pumps, better strength/endurance and a little bit of lean muscle gain. Also, it really doesnt effect libido negatively, if anything, it goes up.
Yeah, those sides are the most common (add in some joint pain in about a week maybe). The extent depends on the user.
I wouldnt expect libido to be negatively effected. Your adding hormones, why would it go down?? (now- some chems will definately kill your babymaker,.. but...)
If your shreading fat, weighing the same thats a good sign.
Have you upped your cals? If your tring to add a few pounds, you may want to try that some.
I am curious as to what the shutdown (postcycle) is on a Zol solo cycle.
Also, what tendency there is for fat accumilation post cycle as well. -no one really comments on these things after PCT is done, ....

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to keep cals right at maitenenace or a little below. the fat shedding is continuing. the shutdown doesnt seem to extreme with this at all but we will see how this trn/zol stack pans out. i plan on upping the trn to 4mg tommorow.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
TRN managed to totally ennialiate my libido within 1 week!!

And I was running X-mass (MAX LMG) along side!

I couldnt even get off when with females by day 7

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
my libido is still pretty good and I'm on day 10 of TRN, but at the start of week 5 of ZOL. My doses are 150mg Zol/2mg trn. i have noticed that its hard to get a full on hardon tho. we will see what happens when i bump it up to 4mg. i believe the X-mass may have something to do with ur libido issues

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nah- X-mass, ERGO, all make me a walking hard on.

I never started at 2mg, I really started at 4mgs,.. took 1 XMASS pre-workout.
TRN is a heavy progestin. a Very heavy one. ITs not uncommon for a case of deca **** to occure here and there.