Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, i'd change......

nothing. :D looks great.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally if you're going to use the prop i'd run it for the first 5 weeks at 125mg eod and maybe extend the deca to 13 weeks .. although that's not a big deal

otherwise looks good :)

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
well, if we're going to be picky, i'd say it's better to close with the prop for an additional couple weeks to make a smooth transition into PCT.

how bout dem apples, shortstuff? :D

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
to be even pickier, I'd bookend the Prop, using both of your chucklehead points, AND taper each bout of Prop.. ;)

nice job Bovey, looks solid.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
to be even pickier, I'd bookend the Prop, using both of your chucklehead points, AND taper each bout of Prop.. ;)

nice job Bovey, looks solid.
beelzerule #5 : never listen to a guy with nipple rings:blink:

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Coming from a guy that has his entire back covered in ink:rofl: .

There isn't anything wrong with having your nips pierced.:twisted:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established

You listen to me all the time. I tell you to wipe from front to back... I tell you to make sure you have enough change for the bus in case the Amigo breaks down... I tell you to make sure you call be before coming home I can whip up Beez's fave Mac'N'Cheese and weiners.... You listen to me about wearing your bonnet to bed, drinking donkey milk after a session, and tying your nutsack up with twine to keep you celibate....

so you broke your #5 rule, repeatedly. :twisted:

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
good looking cycle bro, i am going to be starting an identical cycle in 4 days myself. I'll be pinning prop to end my cycle tho and i got some igf for midcycle and pct. Good luck keep us updated

BOVEY

Awards
do you guys think im better off with prop than dianabol or another oral?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
do you guys think im better off with prop than dianabol or another oral?
IMO if you don't mind pinning ed or eod than yes. Orals work but have lots of side effects I myself am not fond of. On dbol I shed hair like crazy, my bp skyrocketted, and had intense heartburn the whole time.

BOVEY

Awards
well, if we're going to be picky, i'd say it's better to close with the prop for an additional couple weeks to make a smooth transition into PCT.

how bout dem apples, shortstuff? :D
do you mean during weeks 14 & 15??

Whats the reason for doing that?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
14-17 actually. gives time for the longer esters to clear while not having to worry about timing it perfectly to start PCT. the day after your last prop shot, start PCT. but as mentioned, it's just being picky. in all likelihood, you won't even notice a difference if you closed with or without it.

as for dbol vs. prop. i'd choose prop but that's because i know how i react to dbol. you won't know til you try. some guys, like exnihilo, love dbol.