Superdrol and High Intensity Training

olb

Awards
I've already ran 1 cycle of Superdrol + PCT, did great. Great results. Looking to run another this Summer.

I play football and will be involved in a speed training program this Summer. I've done this for the past 3 years. Basically this place kicks your ass. A lot of running, speed work, jumping, etc. Its 2 hours, 3x a week. The running is on a high speed treadmill and is basically the equivalent of doing about 20 100m sprints with added elevation at top speed. If you don't eat right, take AMP, or whatever, you WONT feel good.

Would it be okay to take Superdrol with the proper support supplements on a high intensity training program like this? With the raised BP, heart rate etc., I just want to be careful. Don't wanna fall down with a heart attack or something crazy and look like a dumbass.

Any special precautions or added supports I should take?

Thanks a lot guys.
-OLB

ClintCanada

Hawthorne Berry is known to help keep blood pressure in check when on cycle.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

ClintCanada

which is better for BP ??
Celery Seed- A powerful anti-oxidant, shown to not only lower blood pressure, but may have cancer fighting properties as well. And there is evidence to show its ability in aiding the liver.

Hawthorne Berry: Also very useful to lower BP and keep it on check. A great on cycle supplement.
Dosage 1000mg ed on cycle.

I found this on another post . . .

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
well i still am trying to figure out which one works better...but for now, ill continue using hawthorne berry because it seems like that is what the majority of people use for keeping blood pressure levels down

biggabe

Awards
hey olb, u get drug tested? i play FBall in the SEC, and have been thinking about taking SD, becuase its not NCAA banned.. U get tested while you were on? I feel u on the high intensity... We start insane "Voluntary" summer workouts in 3 weeks..

NiteHawk

Awards
Ive never taken celery seed, I couldnt find it in any stores around here but I have taken and still do take Hawthorn Berry and that stuff works! Its almost a miracle herb.

My blood pressure went from 145/92 to 120/80 in just under 3 weeks on it.

olb

Awards
Well I took both Celery Seed Extract and Hawthorne Berry last cycle anyways. The major cardio isnt an issue though?

kiss55

Awards
I play D3 ball and was wondering what the best supplement would be that will give me the best gains....I heard Superdrol is good but is it good alone? would it work well with creatine monohydrate? what would happen if I stacked Superdrol and a Novedex XT?

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
I play D3 ball and was wondering what the best supplement would be that will give me the best gains....I heard Superdrol is good but is it good alone? would it work well with creatine monohydrate? what would happen if I stacked Superdrol and a Novedex XT?
Bro, leave SD alone until you have done about a months worth of searching. Its clear you have no clue about the Steriod, and It could really do you some harm if your not careful.