Test Prop Brew Question Confirmation

statuz

Banned
Awards
Hey all last night i cooked myself up 10g of test prop. To make a concentration of 100mg/ml.
I used universalkits dissolvent so i added 15ml of dissolvent to 10g of the powder(10gpowder=11ml), for a total of 26ml i then stired then heated and it dissolved. I then added 74ml of grapeseed oil (100-26=74)and re heated again. Upon measuring it out it seemed i came up with 96ml total after using the whatman.

Did everything go correct(i.e my math), also the juice has a light yellow color to it ( i think thats how its suppose to look). Ill try and take some pictures tonight and show you guys.

On a side note though in one of the 50ml vials there is the tiniest part of a rubber stopper that seemed to have make its way into the vial, its so tiny i cant even find it sometimes(should this small ass particle be of any worry to me?).

statuz

Banned
Awards
I also injected .6ml of test prop after i cooked it (approx 60mg) in my shoulder. It is now the day later and it seems to be a little less painless than the last prop i used..

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Hey all last night i cooked myself up 10g of test prop. To make a concentration of 100mg/ml.
I used universalkits dissolvent so i added 15ml of dissolvent to 10g of the powder(10gpowder=11ml), for a total of 26ml i then stired then heated and it dissolved. I then added 74ml of grapeseed oil (100-26=74)and re heated again. Upon measuring it out it seemed i came up with 96ml total after using the whatman.

Did everything go correct(i.e my math), also the juice has a light yellow color to it ( i think thats how its suppose to look). Ill try and take some pictures tonight and show you guys.

On a side note though in one of the 50ml vials there is the tiniest part of a rubber stopper that seemed to have make its way into the vial, its so tiny i cant even find it sometimes(should this small ass particle be of any worry to me?).
yes it should, some people will just work around it but filters are cheap and your health is not so, esp if you can't see it. that can be an almost certain absess to inject something like that. refilter it

BTW 10grams of test prop = about 7.5 to .8ml displacement

statuz

Banned
Awards
yes it should, some people will just work around it but filters are cheap and your health is not so, esp if you can't see it. that can be an almost certain absess to inject something like that. refilter it

BTW 10grams of test prop = about 7.5 to .8ml displacement
okay ill try and refilter again, but did the process go smoothly.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yes, Dry powder has a .75ml displacement per gram, and wet powder has roughly .8ml/g

So 10g prop would displace 7.5ml.. so you factor that into how much oil you use, plus if you're doing it the old fashioned way, how much BA/BB is subtracted out as well.

Statuz, Sky is completely right, always filter if there is a doubt.

And always use a 22um or .20 milipore instead of the .45, as pathogens can still slip past a .45 milipore filter. Pay the extra for the .22 or .20.
Good luck with everything. Congrats on your brew... it's all gravy from here on out.

statuz

Banned
Awards
Yes, Dry powder has a .75ml displacement per gram, and wet powder has roughly .8ml/g

So 10g prop would displace 7.5ml.. so you factor that into how much oil you use, plus if you're doing it the old fashioned way, how much BA/BB is subtracted out as well.

Statuz, Sky is completely right, always filter if there is a doubt.

And always use a 22um or .20 milipore instead of the .45, as pathogens can still slip past a .45 milipore filter. Pay the extra for the .22 or .20.
Good luck with everything. Congrats on your brew... it's all gravy from here on out.
fa show it was my first time ever and im so stoked man (not to mention i saved alot of money and i know what im taking now exactly) thanks much gys

statuz

Banned
Awards
should i have tried to put a little less disolvent in the mixture? The dissolvent i got was 80%BB, 10% BA, 10% ?(special solution). If there was any way to make it less painful i definately should have.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
should i have tried to put a little less disolvent in the mixture? The dissolvent i got was 80%BB, 10% BA, 10% ?(special solution). If there was any way to make it less painful i definately should have.
Well I don't know what the other 10% is and for myself I don't inject anything that I don't know what it is but that actually isn't too much BB (works out to 12ml or 12%) and 1.5% BA (thats a little on the low side but it will work). As for what the other 10% is I can only guess. I would make some sterile oil and cut it to about 75mg/ml. (try this first in a small vial or in the syringe.)

statuz

Banned
Awards
Well I don't know what the other 10% is and for myself I don't inject anything that I don't know what it is but that actually isn't too much BB (works out to 12ml or 12%) and 1.5% BA (thats a little on the low side but it will work). As for what the other 10% is I can only guess. I would make some sterile oil and cut it to about 75mg/ml. (try this first in a small vial or in the syringe.)
i got it from universak kits so its not lke its sterile, its just their secret solution.