Before going on a Cycle

rocketscientist

Awards
After following this board for a while I'm sometimes stunned by questions that come up by some that go obviously totally unprepared into a cycle. I was thinking for a while to put a little checklist together of what I think is basic knowledge that in particular newcomers can look at and test their 'preparedness'. After reading another recent posting I finally put some points together. I don't claim it is in any way complete (I've done this pretty much off the top of my hat and I also don't claim that I'm an expert on this), it would be great if others could add to, or comment on this and we can maybe put something together and put it in a place where others can find it if there is interest.

Anyway - here's what I've got:

Before going on a cycle:
o How long ago was my last cycle
o What does my last blood test say..
o What special risks do I have (blood pressure, liver,
kidneys, cholesterol, prostate...)
o Do I know what PCT is...
o Do I have everything I need for the cycle itself and PCT...

Do I know what to do if I...

During a cycle:
o have to stop the cycle early.
o start getting itchy nipples.
o get sick / injured (continue or stop?).
o (longer cycle) find that a blood test mid-cycle shows
unexpected (alarming) levels of (pick your favorite).
o have constantly high blood pressure.
o have prostate problems/kidney problems / liver problems.
Do I even know the symptoms of these.
o notice that my hair is thinning.
o get these painful swellings where I injected.
o get ED and/or my libido left the building.
o can't find my testicles anymore.

After a cycle:
o have ED and my girlfriend/wife comes with this sex
thing.:yawn:

After PCT:
o find Lumps under my nipples are still there...
o find my blood test shows elevated levels of (pick your
favorite)..
o still have low test levels.
o still have ED...
o still can't find my testicles.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
This is a good post, but what are the odds that newbies are gonna actually read this??? Nice job though none the less. :)

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
they dont call him rocket scientist for nothing

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a good post, but what are the odds that newbies are gonna actually read this??? Nice job though none the less. :)
Word to that..If the individuals you mentioned actually took the time to read, even one of the stickies in the anabolics section they wouldn't ask such naive questions..Individuals who ask that kind of stuff ask out of pure laziness and ignorance by their own choice, and definitely not lack of info..But yeah, good intentions though.

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
Word to that..If the individuals you mentioned actually took the time to read, even one of the stickies in the anabolics section they wouldn't ask such naive questions..Individuals who ask that kind of stuff ask out of pure laziness and ignorance by their own choice, and definitely not lack of info..But yeah, good intentions though.
Spot on. Good post though.

rocketscientist

Awards
Agreed. There are always the dummies that don't think too much and just go for it. These are the guys who don't know what PCT is etc. - they won't read a thing and no posting will be of use.
But I think that most actually do some research and get their cycle and PCT nicely planned but stop at that and forget to think through the whole thing. In the perfect world cycle + PCT = happy cruising. But things can happen and life could be so much easier if they would just give these things a little thought - and maybe save another 'help, I just got gyno' thread.

Anyway, I'm fully aware that this may just be a waste of time - one of the reasons it took me forever to post it...

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
I am a newbie, and I would read this if it was posted.. I have read alot of other post about things on here, and I still am..
I do agree that some would still not read it though.. I did alot of searches, but there were alot of things that I did not fully understand... But I do know what the search buttton is, and how to use it.. I have read several logs that peoiple have posted .. There were abbreivations that some used that when I ran as search, I could not find what exactly it was.. So I asked, and there were alot of good people on here who help steer me in the right direction..(( That shows me that the people on this board are good people )) And I appreicate that..
I am sure I will still be asking alot of questions if I do not find what I am looking for .. But I do like his Idea of the post...

getreal

Awards
After following this board for a while I'm sometimes stunned by questions that come up by some that go obviously totally unprepared into a cycle. I was thinking for a while to put a little checklist together of what I think is basic knowledge that in particular newcomers can look at and test their 'preparedness'. After reading another recent posting I finally put some points together. I don't claim it is in any way complete (I've done this pretty much off the top of my hat and I also don't claim that I'm an expert on this), it would be great if others could add to, or comment on this and we can maybe put something together and put it in a place where others can find it if there is interest.

Anyway - here's what I've got:

Before going on a cycle:
o How long ago was my last cycle
o What does my last blood test say..
o What special risks do I have (blood pressure, liver,
kidneys, cholesterol, prostate...)
o Do I know what post cycle therapy is...
o Do I have everything I need for the cycle itself and PCT...

Do I know what to do if I...

During a cycle:
o have to stop the cycle early.
o start getting itchy nipples.
o get sick / injured (continue or stop?).
o (longer cycle) find that a blood test mid-cycle shows
unexpected (alarming) levels of (pick your favorite).
o have constantly high blood pressure.
o have prostate problems/kidney problems / liver problems.
Do I even know the symptoms of these.
o notice that my hair is thinning.
o get these painful swellings where I injected.
o get ED and/or my libido left the building.
o can't find my testicles anymore.

After a cycle:
o have ED and my girlfriend/wife comes with this sex
thing.:yawn:

After PCT:
o find Lumps under my nipples are still there...
o find my blood test shows elevated levels of (pick your
favorite)..
o still have low test levels.
o still have ED...
o still can't find my testicles.
this just looks like a heroic post, ok you got all the questions down, now try putting the answers down and maybe newbies will start to read it. Anyone can just play god and ask loads of questions.