What could one expect from this?

atlbrvfan

Awards
If diet and training are on, what sort of gains would you guys expect from this cycle?

Test Cyp 500mg per week 1-10
Equipose 400mg per week 1-10
Tren Ace 75mg EOD week 1-6

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
this questions are LITERALLY impossible to answer .. it depends on a billion different factors

i can say that 10 weeks is really short for eq and that test cyp should be run a week past eq so the esters clear at the same time

the first few weeks on tren also might be pretty rough as the test cyp at 500mg won't really be doing much during that time frame so the sides from tren could potentially be very pronounced

atlbrvfan

Awards
Thanks man, you are helpful as always.

Would you suggest starting the Tren around week 3 or 4? Also, the Equipose could be taken at 300 mgs a week and lengthen the cycle. Would you suggest that?

Have you taken Equipose? If so, how did you like it?

I do have the option of getting Masteron instead. I will be receiving 20 CC of test, 25 CC of Tren, and then 20 CC of either Deca, EQ, or Mast.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
masteron is honestly useless unless you are prepping for a show .. it will really harden you up (assuming you are at least 8%bf or below) but it effects are gone as soon as you go off of it

i personally have not used EQ ... but from my knowledge you probably won't get much out of 300mg .. most prefer it around at least 400 ... it is a very mild steriod in any case ... it has an undec ester attached so it has a super long half life and i wouldn't run it for less than 14 weeks if i ran it at all

can you get test prop? if so:

1-5 test prop 125mg eod
1-6 tren ace 75mg eod
1-15 test cyp 500mg
1-14 eq 400mg

if no prop
1-15 test cyp 500mg
7-12 tren ace 75mg eod
1-14 eq 400mg

if this is a cutting cycle, personally i would ditch the eq ... the test and tren are MORE than enough on their own and the eq will make you hungrier than usual

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
You could always kick the cycle off with transdermal bases, if you dont mind applying them. Never tried it myself, but Ive heard good things about boldenone base as a TD.

BV

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
75 - 100mg eod is ALL almost anyone needs to grow off tren

after that the sides FAR outweigh the benefits .. the gains from tren are not even remotely close to linear

atlbrvfan

Awards
You looked jacked in that pic dude. 10% BF is actually my goal. I am probably around 14-15% now.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
75 - 100mg eod is ALL almost anyone needs to grow off tren

after that the sides FAR outweigh the benefits .. the gains from tren are not even remotely close to linear
average tren dose is 150mg EOD. i've seen 100mg regularly, too.

i've never used tren, and dont intend to (MPB is at bay and i plan to keep it that way!)

just seems like a low dose compared to most. i am by no means an expert on it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
average tren dose is 150mg EOD. i've seen 100mg regularly, too.

i've never used tren, and dont intend to (MPB is at bay and i plan to keep it that way!)

just seems like a low dose compared to most. i am by no means an expert on it.
150mg of tren EOD is too much. Out of curiosity, where have you seen these recomendations?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
150mg of tren EOD is too much. Out of curiosity, where have you seen these recomendations?
other boards. i just looked around and found a host of cycles that include 100mg+ EOD, many 150mg.

like i said, i'm no expert.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
well coming from someone who HAS used tren i'm telling you 75mg eod is enough and 100mg eod is more than enough

i don't usually see people talking about taking 150eod and i certainly would NOT say that is an average dose

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well coming from someone who HAS used tren i'm telling you 75mg eod is enough and 100mg eod is more than enough

i don't usually see people talking about taking 150eod and i certainly would NOT say that is an average dose
what is enough for one is not for another...alot of guys use 500mg/week test, but i cant even tell i'm on until 750mg+

just saying there is a fair amount of variation. look around and you'll see plenty of guys using 100mg+ EOD.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
man i was on prop 100mg/day, tren 35mg a day and gained over 10lbs in 7 days. No water weight, i was on arimidex and got more and more cut, no belly, nothing. But i would cut tren, too much risk. Trust me it just kills your stamina too. 1 set in and you are sitting and trying to breath... test is awesome tho from my short experience.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
what is enough for one is not for another...alot of guys use 500mg/week test, but i cant even tell i'm on until 750mg+

just saying there is a fair amount of variation. look around and you'll see plenty of guys using 100mg+ EOD.
i know a lot of people that have used tren in addition to myself and BELIEVE me going above 100mg eod of tren is just pointless ... you're not going to gain any more muscle mass just exponentially increase the sides

there's a fundamental difference between test and tren .. increase test WILL increase gains as well as sides ... increase tren after 100-125mg eod will just increase the sides