How do you make a gelcap?

baham99

Awards
Liqua-solutions is outta empty gel-caps, and I found some other sites that sell it. I didn't buy any yet cuz I have no idea how I'm supposed to fill it. Has anyone done it for clomid? Personally, I'm using it for sheer portability sake, not taste. Also, lquidresearch is selling liquid silendafil citrate. :D I'm so psyched!!! But we know the V pill is all about timing, so I gotta get this stuff in caps....same with if i want to carry a day's worth of clomid / nolva with me...can't bring a oral syringe around with the bottle.

So, what's the procedure to fill and seal a cap?

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
After tasting death (liquid clomid), I looked in my drawer and found some left over milk thistle. I just opened the caps, emptied them, filled the clomid, popped the top back on and got non-death tasting clomid in a cap.;)

baham99

Awards
Other than liqua-solutions, I found this great site just now for herbs. I ordered some Tribulus, they also have milk thistle and other stuff we might need. ;)

http://www.ancientway.com/Pages/CartTribulus.html

It's so cheap we can overdose on it like crazy! The URL just takes you to the tribulus part, you can browse around for gelcaps and other herbs.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
andro...were part of the caps empty, since you only need to put a small amount of clomid or nolva in each cap, so did you just have a combo of air and clomid in the cap?

baham99

Awards
bump. i was wonderin the samething. So, if you have .25ml of air from each cap going into your stomach, does it make you burp? :)

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
andro...were part of the caps empty, since you only need to put a small amount of clomid or nolva in each cap, so did you just have a combo of air and clomid in the cap?
Yeah, I just opend the caps, emptied the MT and filled about .5cc of it then closed it back up. I'm down to my last 2 caps and need to find these gel caps soon. I heard GNC carries them. I'll check it out on monday. If not, then it's death every morning since I only have a week left.

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
bump. i was wonderin the samething. So, if you have .25ml of air from each cap going into your stomach, does it make you burp? :)
The small amount of air left in cap isn't noticable at all.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
both kilosports.com and beyond-a-century.com carry empty gelcaps