Last chemical or not?

hameronkid

Banned
Awards
Ok everyone this is my cycle that im into now Prostan is in form of megazol and is an oral winny non methyl. i wanna stay away from methyls besides pmax.

Week 1 PP 30 mg/ Test E 500mg
Week 2 PP 30 mg/ Test E 500mg
Week 3 PP 30 mg/ Test E 500mg/Letrazole 50mg
Week 4 PP 30 mg/ Test E 500mg/Letrazole 50mg
Week 5 Prostan 100mg/ Test E 500mg/Letrazole 50mg
Week 6 Prostan 100 mg/ Test E 500mg/Letrazole 50mg
Week 7 Prostan 125 mg/ Test E 500mg/Letrazole 50mg
Week 8 Prostan 150 mg/ Test E 500mg/Letrazole 50mg
Week 9 Prostan 175 mg/ Test E 500mg/Nolva 10mg
Week 10 Prostan200 mg/ Test E 500mg/Nolva 10mg

my goal is to gain some mass but up my fast twitch alot also so i get strriations and look lean and powerfull. what else should i throw in weeks 4-10? this is my 1st inject cycle and im curious if i shood add a Tren ace i really want your opininios!!!!! thanks alot =]
FYI i am open to suggestions main goal is size. im at day 16 and gained 8-10 pounds so far. =] im leaning to a Tren but im open for other aas sugestions
-Albie

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50mg Letrozole? :blink:

That might kill you. I think you mean .5mg since all out max dosing is 2.5mg daily.

I dont have much experience but my guess is Tren will be good for fast twitch, its great for raw power for sure.

hameronkid

Banned
Awards
50mg Letrozole? :blink:

That might kill you. I think you mean .5mg since all out max dosing is 2.5mg daily.

I dont have much experience but my guess is Tren will be good for fast twitch, its great for raw power for sure.
lmao i 4got that i wrote that ahahahah i meant .4 ml every toehr day so 1 mg every other lol

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
bloat shouldnt be bad at all, especially when you are on the prostan. why not take an ATD at a lower dose ED rather than using letro?

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
You really should run Test E for 12 weeks.

Why did you add in the Tamox the last 2 weeks? You really should wait 2 weeks after your last Test E shot to through in a SERM for HTPA stimulation.

hameronkid

Banned
Awards
You really should run Test E for 12 weeks.

Why did you add in the Tamox the last 2 weeks? You really should wait 2 weeks after your last Test E shot to through in a SERM for HTPA stimulation.
everyone has a good point. im gonna do .1 ml ED

also i might throw in the tren ace cream of pgf2a cream dk we will see.... also when ur lipids are killed thats the good fats when ur talking about letrazole right?

also the tamox will prob be taken out and i might do letrazole whole time

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
everyone has a good point. im gonna do .1 ml ED

also i might throw in the tren ace cream of pgf2a cream dk we will see.... also when ur lipids are killed thats the good fats when ur talking about letrazole right?

also the tamox will prob be taken out and i might do letrazole whole time

No, lipids= HDL, LDL... cholesterol... Estrogen and cholesterol have a nice little relationship that is born in the liver. A powerful AI such as Letro puts a chokehold on aromatase, thus slowing Estrogen conversion to a dead halt...everywhere.. Estrogen has many favorable effects in the body. I do like Letro, but if you're concerned about your lipid profile, there are better choices.

Exemestane is a steroidal AI that doesn't wreak havoc on your lipids or IGF levels.

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males

Nelly Mauras, John Lima, Deval Patel, Annie Rini, Enrico di Salle, Ambrose Kwok and Barbara Lippe
Nemours Children’s Clinic and Research Programs (N.M., J.L., A.R.), Jacksonville, Florida 32207; and University of Florida Health Sciences Center (D.P.) and Amersham Pharmacia Biotech (E.d.S., A.K., B.L.), Peapack, New Jersey 07977

Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14–26 yr of age) were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P 0.003 for both). Plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations were unaffected by treatment. The PK properties of the 25-mg dose showed the highest exemestane concentrations 1 h after administration, indicating rapid absorption. The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 ± 14% was observed at 12 h. The drug was well tolerated. In conclusion, exemestane is a potent aromatase inhibitor in men and an alternative to the choice of available inhibitors. Long-term efficacy and safety will need further study.

This work was supported by a grant from Amersham Pharmacia Biotech.

Abbreviations: AUC, Area under the curve; CBC, cell blood count; HDL, high density lipoprotein; LDL, low density lipoprotein; PK, pharmacokinetic

It, and ATD (otc) are good in the fact that they don't cause a rebound once you cease use.

Keep your AI use to a minumum dose, as you should control, but not obliterate estrogen. Some AI's are more promising in terms of overall benefits than others.

SERMS are Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators... ie: acts as an antogonist in breast tissue, but acts as an agonist in Liver, brain and other tissues.

Don't throw Tren of any sort in there. This is your first injectable cycle right?

Guage the results from the compounds you presented.. nothing more.. the idea is to use the lowest efficacious dose, not whip up a smorgasbord of a chemical c0cktail party, in which you can't tell what side is coming from what compound. Less is more... or rather, moderation. That thinking applies with so many things in life bro.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
No, lipids= HDL, LDL... cholesterol... Estrogen and cholesterol have a nice little relationship that is born in the liver. A powerful AI such as Letro puts a chokehold on aromatase, thus slowing Estrogen conversion to a dead halt...everywhere.. Estrogen has many favorable effects in the body. I do like Letro, but if you're concerned about your lipid profile, there are better choices.

Exemestane is a steroidal AI that doesn't wreak havoc on your lipids or IGF levels.

Pharmacokinetics and Dose Finding of a Potent Aromatase Inhibitor, Aromasin (Exemestane), in Young Males

Nelly Mauras, John Lima, Deval Patel, Annie Rini, Enrico di Salle, Ambrose Kwok and Barbara Lippe
Nemours Children’s Clinic and Research Programs (N.M., J.L., A.R.), Jacksonville, Florida 32207; and University of Florida Health Sciences Center (D.P.) and Amersham Pharmacia Biotech (E.d.S., A.K., B.L.), Peapack, New Jersey 07977

Suppression of estrogen, via estrogen receptor or aromatase blockade, is being investigated in the treatment of different conditions. Exemestane (Aromasin) is a potent and selective irreversible aromatase inhibitor. To characterize its suppression of estrogen and its pharmacokinetic (PK) properties in males, healthy eugonadal subjects (14–26 yr of age) were recruited. In a cross-over study, 12 were randomly assigned to 25 and 50 mg exemestane daily, orally, for 10 d with a 14-d washout period. Blood was withdrawn before and 24 h after the last dose of each treatment period. A PK study was performed (n = 10) using a 25-mg dose. Exemestane suppressed plasma estradiol comparably with either dose [25 mg, 38% (P 0.002); 50 mg, 32% (P 0.008)], with a reciprocal increase in testosterone concentrations (60% and 56%; P 0.003 for both). Plasma lipids and IGF-I concentrations were unaffected by treatment. The PK properties of the 25-mg dose showed the highest exemestane concentrations 1 h after administration, indicating rapid absorption. The terminal half-life was 8.9 h. Maximal estradiol suppression of 62 ± 14% was observed at 12 h. The drug was well tolerated. In conclusion, exemestane is a potent aromatase inhibitor in men and an alternative to the choice of available inhibitors. Long-term efficacy and safety will need further study.

Abbreviations: AUC, Area under the curve; CBC, cell blood count; HDL, high density lipoprotein; LDL, low density lipoprotein; PK, pharmacokinetic

It, and ATD (otc) are good in the fact that they don't cause a rebound once you cease use.

Keep your AI use to a minumum dose, as you should control, but not obliterate estrogen. Some AI's are more promising in terms of overall benefits than others.

SERMS are Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators... ie: acts as an antogonist in breast tissue, but acts as an agonist in Liver, brain and other tissues.

Don't throw Tren of any sort in there. This is your first injectable cycle right?

Guage the results from the compounds you presented.. nothing more.. the idea is to use the lowest efficacious dose, not whip up a smorgasbord of a chemical c0cktail party, in which you can't tell what side is coming from what compound. Less is more... or rather, moderation. That thinking applies with so many things in life bro.
:goodpost: :thumbsup:

hameronkid

Banned
Awards

Thats the best post feedback i have ever gotten. Thanks alot bro =] i will use your advice! im still contemplating the tren and i just found out i been doing .2 ml a day of letra instead of .1 oh well ima go down to .2 every other now =/ thanks for all the help time for sleep =]