Test for Cutting! But what about the water?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I want to know what you all think the best plan is for keeping water weight gain, bloat, obscuring cuts, to a minimum when using test on a cutter?

Is it just as simple as using an AI or what? Any thoughts from you guys experienced with this would be helpful. Thanks.

Mr.50

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
a good diet will result in great bloat control .. minimal AI use when necessary .. that's really all it takes

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So assuming I am on a low sodium cutting diet (ah la Bobo) this should do the trick along with a slight AI use when needed?

So if Arimidex was the AI of choice what types of dosages are we talking?

Thanks Glenihan

Mr.50

a good diet will result in great bloat control .. minimal AI use when necessary .. that's really all it takes

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
25-50mg proviron would be very nice. It should control bloat and help harden gains.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
So assuming I am on a low sodium cutting diet (ah la Bobo) this should do the trick along with a slight AI use when needed?

So if Arimidex was the AI of choice what types of dosages are we talking?

Thanks Glenihan

Mr.50
If you can get you hands on some tren-e then run that with test, but at a higher dose.

If just test then DIET/CARDIO man.

Keep your cals LOW and eat perfect man, chicken breast, tuna veggies and lots of water and your ready to cut it up man:)

Good luck:)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is more of a mid range plan then for right now. I was thinking about running Test E 500mgs per week and Primo at 300per week. I know that is not a ton of Primo but I figure the two will be enough to maintain lbm while cutting. I am really looking to run a cycle that is relatively innocuous this summer. What do you guys think?

Mr.50

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
This is more of a mid range plan then for right now. I was thinking about running Test E 500mgs per week and Primo at 300per week. I know that is not a ton of Primo but I figure the two will be enough to maintain lbm while cutting. I am really looking to run a cycle that is relatively innocuous this summer. What do you guys think?

Mr.50
Innocuous cycle??? Ok ummm you want to cut so either do it natty(easy to do), but if your going to cycle do it right.

To cut properly u need to use a form of tren, eq or whinny IMHO.

Say 250mg/week test----100mg/EOD Whinny

OR

test@250mg/week------tren-e@ 500mg/week

OR

test-e@250mg/week------EQ@600mg/week

I ran tren my first cycle with test, deca and dbol and did not gain much weight.

Most was diet, but tren should be used for cutting MOST of the time and only for bulking WHEN diet is SUPER TUNED IN.....like religion.

EQ needs to be at least 500-600 mg week to see GOOD results.

Just my .02

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Need2 what body type do you have naturally? Before gear.

I only ask because I am a meso/endo with a lean towards the endo. And if I ran any kind of cycle like your first I would have had problems. Of course in additiona to body type individual physiology plas a factor also.

Mr.50

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i've cut with test E before .. it works ABSOLUTELY fine ... all you want to do while cutting is preserve as much LBM as possible

you're initial plan was great 50 don't change it ... if you're using adex .5mg when needed .. 2x a week should be fine .. if you are really prone to holding water .5mg eod should be plenty with the diet you're using

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.

Mr.50

i've cut with test E before .. it works ABSOLUTELY fine ... all you want to do while cutting is preserve as much LBM as possible

you're initial plan was great 50 don't change it ... if you're using adex .5mg when needed .. 2x a week should be fine .. if you are really prone to holding water .5mg eod should be plenty with the diet you're using

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
try to take something like mega zol? usually that helps with water and it will help to harden everything else on top of it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I would just cut naturally...save the hormones for building muscle its easy to keep it without them. Unless you're prepping for a non-natural contest, or have low levels of natural test to begin with.

BV

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This may sound strange But me and a buddy tried EOD SUS 250 and got so hard and lean. I seen a guy

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
Need2 what body type do you have naturally? Before gear.

I only ask because I am a meso/endo with a lean towards the endo. And if I ran any kind of cycle like your first I would have had problems. Of course in additiona to body type individual physiology plas a factor also.

Mr.50

Im a MESOMORPH dude.

It's SUPER hard for me to gain weight off aas, but my metabolism is HIGH...like REALLY HIGH.

I eat all day everyday and i stay around 190'ish.

Even on gear i don't hit 200, but i think my first cycle was underdosed gear or something?

Instead of eating all day i think im going to try 3 LARGE meals a day and nothing in between to see if i will put on weight.

Honestly i eat almost 500 grams(dry weight) ED of whole wheat pasta, 6 eggs, half loaf bread, 2-4 litres of milk, 10-20 tbs. of peanut butter, beef, chicken, noodles, kraft dinner, fruits, veggies, lots of water, cream cheese, grill cheese sandwiches and the list goes ON ON ON.

I train every day and rest 1 day a week, i do cardio 3 times a week, but no weight gain.

I could eat a large pizza every day with a 6 pack of mgd and still be under 195 on empty stomach.

Any who im 6'1'' 189 pounds right now and at about 8-9% BF

My next cycle will be test-e, test-prop/npp mix and MAYBE EQ and i hope to get to 215-220 pounds.

Gear will be new and cals will be 5000/day, protien, 500/day.

Test-e @ 800/mg week----1-20
Test-prop/npp mix @ 150mg EOD -----1-18

4 weeks of Nolva after cycle.

Later:)

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Im a MESOMORPH dude.

It's SUPER hard for me to gain weight off aas, but my metabolism is HIGH...like REALLY HIGH.

I eat all day everyday and i stay around 190'ish.

Even on gear i don't hit 200, but i think my first cycle was underdosed gear or something?

Instead of eating all day i think im going to try 3 LARGE meals a day and nothing in between to see if i will put on weight.

Honestly i eat almost 500 grams(dry weight) ED of whole wheat pasta, 6 eggs, half loaf bread, 2-4 litres of milk, 10-20 tbs. of peanut butter, beef, chicken, noodles, kraft dinner, fruits, veggies, lots of water, cream cheese, grill cheese sandwiches and the list goes ON ON ON.

I train every day and rest 1 day a week, i do cardio 3 times a week, but no weight gain.

I could eat a large pizza every day with a 6 pack of mgd and still be under 195 on empty stomach.

Any who im 6'1'' 189 pounds right now and at about 8-9% BF
Sounds more like you lean more towards ectomorph (hard-gainer).

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
yup, dude's an ecto..

50, like Glen said, keep to your plan. You can cut on any AAS in reality..

People can cut on Anadrol quite well as a matter of fact. Just a point.

It's Diet.. diet...diet...diet...diet...diet...diet....diet...DIET

and keep the AI use to a minimal dose. Good luck. You'll know what works for you in a matter of time.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
yup, dude's an ecto...
The ECTOMORPH
Definitive "Hard Gainer"
Delicate Built Body
Flat Chest
Fragile
Lean
Lightly Muscled
Small Shouldered
Takes Longer to Gain Muscle
Thin

The MESOMORPH
Athletic
Hard Body
Hourglass Shaped (Female)
Rectangular Shaped (Male)
Mature Muscle Mass
Muscular Body
Excellent Posture
Gains Muscle Easily
Gains Fat More Easily Than Ectomorphs
Thick Skin

IMHO Mesomorph describes me exactly except for gaining mass quick.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
The ECTOMORPH
Definitive "Hard Gainer"
Delicate Built Body
Flat Chest
Fragile
Lean
Lightly Muscled
Small Shouldered
Takes Longer to Gain Muscle
Thin

The MESOMORPH
Athletic
Hard Body
Hourglass Shaped (Female)
Rectangular Shaped (Male)
Mature Muscle Mass
Muscular Body
Excellent Posture
Gains Muscle Easily
Gains Fat More Easily Than Ectomorphs
Thick Skin

IMHO Mesomorph describes me exactly except for gaining mass quick.
mature muscle mass... rectangular shaped... muscular body.. gains muscle easily... gains fat easily... From your stats and diet, you are not a mesomorph. I'm not trying to be rude bro, but if you can't really break 200 on AAS, and you're 6'1" , you are NOT a meso.

Also I read your 'nolva only thread', and saw your first cycle.. and I saw your proposed second cycle... taking all things into consideration, you are light years behind being ready for AAS.

If you are 6'1" tall, and can't break 200lbs on Test, Deca, Dbol, Tren... you are either not working out, eating rice cakes only, or a serious ectomorph.

no offense intended.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
ugh .. those "categories" are ridiculous .. very few people are pure ectos, endos, or mesos

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
^^^ agreed... at the risk of contradicting myself on this thread, I too find it ridiculous to try to label, or sort people into those categories.

I'm just finding it hard to believe he would fall into a category that epitomizes gaining muscle easily.

And I'm also jealous that Need2Banabolic can eat a pizza and drink a 6 pack along with eating all day long, and not get fat.

Anyways, to reitterate what I mentioned above N2BA, I'm not trying to offend you in any way.

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude go to your book store and buy a book called Eat right for your type. It will teach you . Remeber everyone is different not everything works the same on everybody.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
Guys I want to know what you all think the best plan is for keeping water weight gain, bloat, obscuring cuts, to a minimum when using test on a cutter?
Use the sauna.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Dude go to your book store and buy a book called Eat right for your type. It will teach you . Remeber everyone is different not everything works the same on everybody.
Holy Shat! I just posted today about Dr. D'Adamo's website (Eating Right for Your Type author) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/42441-red-meat-coronary-heart-disease-post514992.html. I thought I was the only one that ever looked into that. I was going to start a thread on everyone's opinion about the concept, but didn't get around to it.

Anyhoot, back to Test for Cutting.

NEED2BANABOLIC

Banned
Awards
mature muscle mass... rectangular shaped... muscular body.. gains muscle easily... gains fat easily... From your stats and diet, you are not a mesomorph. I'm not trying to be rude bro, but if you can't really break 200 on AAS, and you're 6'1" , you are NOT a meso.

Also I read your 'nolva only thread', and saw your first cycle.. and I saw your proposed second cycle... taking all things into consideration, you are light years behind being ready for AAS.

If you are 6'1" tall, and can't break 200lbs on Test, Deca, Dbol, Tren... you are either not working out, eating rice cakes only, or a serious ectomorph.

no offense intended.

Hey man no problem im here to learn as much as i can:)

Ya those catagories are **** if you ask me:twisted:

Any who for my first cycle i think my gear was underdosed or not up to par or something cause with my diet i should have gained 20 pounds easy.

Honestly my diet was'nt great either, but i did eat EVERYTHING i could get my hands on and as far as lifting went....

...Well i was at the gym 4-5 days a week doing the basics like all my dumbbell routines, deads, military press, squats, pullups, bench, fly and leg extentions.

Right now i look GREAT, i got a nice red burn, soon to be tan and the nolva im on right now has made me loose fat or water retention whatever, but my muscles are showing like mad all over my upper body and when i lift each day i get pumped like im on cycle:jaw:

I did not think nolva would do this much for me and i really like what it's doing. Im thinking about running nolva with my next cycle, but i know some people swear by it and other say stay off it during cycle.

Any ways this new cycle i will keep simple just test-e and test-prop/npp mix and i will make it 16 weeks long.

March '07' im going to try out in the amature bodybuilding comp here in my city and i think i have a GREAT chance of winning if i can gain 25-35 pounds of LBM and cut to 8%bf.

I can't post pics right now, but my body is very symmetrical and with a very proper diet, hard lifting, lots of sleep and a good dose of AAS i know in my heart i will win:)

Im blabbing now so i will run:run: