Best Oral Cutting Cycle?

1. Best Oral Cutting Cycle?

I have heard good things about Halodrol and PP/Prostan as a cutting cycle. Also Mega-TRN. Its hard for me to lose fat by going 500 calorie deficit a day, so Im looking into doing a cycle with about 1000 calorie deficit per day with about 30 min cardio 4-5 days a week. Lifting will prob. only be 3 days a week, lighter and more reps than usual.

Right now im 5'9' 235, about 22 percent BF. Im down about 10 percent body fat from 14 months ago. I was about 255 with at least 10 pounds less muscle on my frame. I have hit a brick wall as far as getting leaner. What I was doing before is not working any more. I feel like I have to cut my calories more now that my BF is quite a bit lower than before. I will eat about 2500 and burn about 500 with cardio/lifting.

I am not that concerned with muscle loss as I do have about 180 pounds lean mass, but of course I want to minimized it to less than a few pounds. My goal is go get down to 220 at the end of the cycle.

I have PP/Prostan/Mega-TRN/SD in my stash. I dont have much anabolic experience, but I do have Nolva and Rebound XT and liver support etc on hand. I have been considering a PP/Prostan cycle for a while now. Mega-TRN is too new for me to be completely comforable with for my first real cycle (finigenx doesnt count in my book) Whats a good cycle for my goals?

2. Have you tried using just an ECA stack? I would also look into IBE's albuterol. Almost as effective as clen, but without the sides. IMO, im just not a fan of running ph's for cutting cycles. I think they are best utilized for bulking, but thats just me.

Also, if you havent run any of these compounds solo, then I wouldnt recommend stacking them. Pick one, and run it by itself, so in that case, if any problems should arise, you know what product is causing it.
    •   

3. Yes ECA helped me lose the 30+ pounds of fat in the last year. I love it but its lost its effectiveness for me. I have albuterol but I didnt like it. I sweat bad enough the way it is, but I could give it another go. I only took it a few days but it didnt suppress the appetite like ECA does. Albuterol and ECA are both very anti-catabolic right? Maybe Ill run Prostanzol as a stand alone with ECA or albuterol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. BA oral cutting cycle?
    By Nate007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 03:46 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-21-2012, 08:20 PM
  3. oral cutting cycle
    By pitching101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 10:50 PM
  4. Oral Cutting Cycle - Help -