Pretty crazy

vicmack777

Awards
I just shot 150mg of prop in my quad and blood started to squirt out when I pulled the needle out. It was crazy ****. I've read about this happening before but I've never had it happen to me. It was literally squirting out. Quick question, has this happened to any of you guys and if it has should I expect some extra pain from the shot? Thanks fellas.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Might hurt a bit more bro. Sounds like you went right thru a vein. I hope for your sake you didn't hit a nerve. That junk will f'in hurt if you did.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just shot 150mg of prop in my quad and blood started to squirt out when I pulled the needle out. It was crazy ****. I've read about this happening before but I've never had it happen to me. It was literally squirting out. Quick question, has this happened to any of you guys and if it has should I expect some extra pain from the shot? Thanks fellas.
Did you aspirate? if you did i would'nt worry about it you probably just passed through a vein,the quads have alot of veins in it.

vicmack777

Awards
Did you aspirate? if you did i would'nt worry about it you probably just passed through a vein,the quads have alot of veins in it.
Yes I did. I always aspirate. Im not really worried at all. It was just crazy to see. It is bruising a little already though. Im sure ill be fine, I just wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else on the board.

Also, I def didnt hit a nerve. I've done that and it hurts like a *****.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
its nothing to worry about but you should definitely anticipate more pain than normal

akp2004

Awards
The real question is, did you pin another 150mg - since so much shot out of your leg! What a waste!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The real question is, did you pin another 150mg - since so much shot out of your leg! What a waste!
i dont think he lost much. if oil came out of a leg, it would dribble, not shoot out. the blood that came out was from nicking a vein on the way out usually, and is under capillary pressure, which is why it goes so far.

akp2004

Awards
i dont think he lost much. if oil came out of a leg, it would dribble, not shoot out. the blood that came out was from nicking a vein on the way out usually, and is under capillary pressure, which is why it goes so far.
Yeah, gotcha.. I was joking, adding some light humor.. .the visual is great with the blood spurting out!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, gotcha.. I was joking, adding some light humor.. .the visual is great with the blood spurting out!
sh1t bro, you want to try it - pin your quad and on the way out, rotate the he11 out of that syringe and you're bound to hit a vein!!! it'll be a veritable plasma party - good times for everyone!