Pheraplex Vs. Ergomax LMG

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
We all know that Ergomax is the mixed version of 2-ene/3-ene while Pheraplex is just the 2-ene. I did a 4 week cycle of Ergomax back before Pheraplex came out and I experienced a pretty drastic raise in blood pressure so much that I would get nosebleeds/headaches/constrictions in my neck. I also experienced the lower back pumps that many are reporting on Pheraplex. In addition, it must have shut me down because I could not get my **** hard for a good few months after and I did a PCT with Nolva, liver support, BP support, etc.

After reading the summary of the Pheraplex testers, I saw that noone reported high blood pressure or any signs of shutdown. Common sense would say that Pheraplex should be stronger since it is pure 2-ene but why wouldnt the same sides apply??

Also, another post that got me wondering was the AX Sample cycles. They show 3 levels of cycles for each compound. The Ergomax levels 1-3 are all 3-week cycles while the PP levels 2-3 are 4-week cycles, which also leads me to believe that Pheraplex is a lot cleaner.

I am curious as to why this is and I would like to get some feedback from people that have tried both Ergomax LMG & Pheraplex because if Im gonna get the same sides as I did on Ergo with Phera, then I dont want to try it.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
all i can say is phera plex is the best oral i have ever used including things such as dbol. i had no negative side effects. everything was completely positive. no raise in bp, no unbearable back pumps and not too severe shut down. the hd that followed my pp was what shut me down the most.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I wonder why nobody has produced any generic PP

bigfucer

Awards
i thought generic labz put out a product that was the same as phera plex. Regarding the first question on this thread many side effects of many drugs come from isomers of the same compound. This might prove to be the case here too( from what i remember about pharmacology). i have experienced some sides such as a lil bit of acne and increase of bp to borderline normal range but the 11 lbs in 3 weeks is the **** and recovery is awesome too.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards

They have. I forget the name, and I believe it had to be changed at one point as it was too similar to PP. Do a search for Generic Labz products, you'll should find it in their lineup. Should be easy to spot, I think Gen Labz only has around 4 hormonals at this time.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Generic Labz sais it's more like ErgomaxLMG then phera

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
As was posted by AX a long time ago, the pure 2-ene requires an extra process which is what made it cost more $ and which also limits the bulk sources.

This is off topic tho...

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Generic Labz sais it's more like ErgomaxLMG then phera
This is a hot debate right now,which is it more like.One of our board sponsors has a PP clone and it's pure 2-ene like PP,and good priced to.I actually got less side effects from ergomax lmg than PP,PP gave me more bloat.