What would you do if you had... (or cycle recommendations)

1. Registered User

What would you do if you had... (or cycle recommendations)

Completely theoretical, but if you had the following what would you do?

300 x 10mg M1T
    300 x 10mg Superdrol
    50g 4ad

One may consider purchasing some more SD (or knockoff) or perhaps some PheraPlex for stacking with the SD. Also, one could just keep what one has and cycle 3 weeks M1T followed by 3 weeks of SD (running 4ad transdermally throughout) and have enough to do this a few times (A fully sufficient PCT is always a given).

Some additional opinions by a few peers would be interesting.

2. King Kong
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by movin-iron
    Completely theoretical, but if you had the following what would you do?

300 x 10mg M1T
    300 x 10mg Superdrol
    50g 4ad

One may consider purchasing some more SD (or knockoff) or perhaps some PheraPlex for stacking with the SD. Also, one could just keep what one has and cycle 3 weeks M1T followed by 3 weeks of SD (running 4ad transdermally throughout) and have enough to do this a few times (A fully sufficient PCT is always a given).

Some additional opinions by a few peers would be interesting.
    IMO, if I had all that, I would sell it and get some injectables.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    IMO, if I had all that, I would sell it and get some injectables.
    That was actually one of the considerations, Test/Deca/IGF for my first inj run.
    •   

4. King Kong
    Board Sponsor

That was actually one of the considerations, Test/Deca/IGF for my first inj run.
    I would definitely do the test/deca/igf. Much better on your liver, and you will probably see better gains that will be long lasting.
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    I would definitely do the test/deca/igf. Much better on your liver, and you will probably see better gains that will be long lasting.
    Cool, thanks man. Any other input from 'the community'?
  6. Registered User

Depending on blood work, i might front load the first few weeks of a test/deca cycle with igf/m1t. I would probably sell the rest.
  7. Banned

Cool, thanks man. Any other input from 'the community'?
    I agree 110%

Ditch the orals and go with Test/Deca. IGF1 is optional, I have found it most useful for bringing up individual body parts that are lagging.

For example, I did a 25 day cycle of pinning only my right shoulder because my right shoulder was far weaker than my left due to an old injury. Now both are equal. On the flipside, I saw pretty much no effect when I only pinned muscles I just trained; i.e. I rotated injection site for the IGF1. It might work ok bilaterally in that manner though. I just know it worked REALLY well when I pinned just my right shoulder. There had been a massive difference in size before starting the IGF1, and by the time the cycle was over both shoulders were equal.

The other time IGF1 is useful is during PCT, but IMO it's too expensive to be just a PCT tool.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    I agree 110%

Ditch the orals and go with Test/Deca. IGF1 is optional, I have found it most useful for bringing up individual body parts that are lagging.

For example, I did a 25 day cycle of pinning only my right shoulder because my right shoulder was far weaker than my left due to an old injury. Now both are equal. On the flipside, I saw pretty much no effect when I only pinned muscles I just trained; i.e. I rotated injection site for the IGF1. It might work ok bilaterally in that manner though. I just know it worked REALLY well when I pinned just my right shoulder. There had been a massive difference in size before starting the IGF1, and by the time the cycle was over both shoulders were equal.

The other time IGF1 is useful is during PCT, but IMO it's too expensive to be just a PCT tool.
    Do you have any pictures of your shoulders pre/post cycle?
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dwass
    Do you have any pictures of your shoulders pre/post cycle?

I suppose you could try to get an idea by looking at my contest progress pictures in my contest prep thread.

Here's one before the IGF1 cycle (beware, picture contains bacne; not for the faint of heart). As you can see, my right shoulder was much smaller. It's most clear in this pic for the front delt, but if you look, you can also see the mid delt is smaller as well; it doesn't stick out at the camera as much as the left mid delt does.

Here is one less than a month later. Here as you can see, they are nearly identical:

And here is one that is a little less than 20 days after that and they truly are identical. Any differences you may see are simply due to camera angle:

10. Registered User

Awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better response. Great work, by the way.

I'd love to do that with my lats...
  11. Registered User

mmmmkay, nice n all, but back on topic, anyone have any additional suggestions on what to do with 'the stash'?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Like everyone said see if you can trade it. But if you can't i would use it to do a 6-7 week transdermal with the 4ad and begin with 4 week SD. So

1-7 weeks 4AD
    1-4 SD.

You'll have to figure out how much dosage you can handle.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    Like everyone said see if you can trade it. But if you can't i would use it to do a 6-7 week transdermal with the 4ad and begin with 4 week SD. So

1-7 weeks 4AD
    1-4 SD.

You'll have to figure out how much dosage you can handle.
    Yeah, I know my dosages on each so that's cool. I just REALLY want to use the M1T cuz it kicked ass. But I'm don't truly want to do the SD & M1T back to back cuz they are not good on the old liver.
  14. Banned

Yeah, I know my dosages on each so that's cool. I just REALLY want to use the M1T cuz it kicked ass. But I'm don't truly want to do the SD & M1T back to back cuz they are not good on the old liver.
    It's not your liver you should worry about, it's your cholesterol. Particularly your HDL. Both SD and M1T are known to put it into single digits.
  15. Registered User

wk1-4: 4AD@500mg ed trans dermal
    wk1-2:M1T@10mg ed
    wk3-4:SD@20mg ed

Along with liver and bp pro, you should be fine and get good solid gains. i did a cycle similar to this except finished with 5aa instead of sd, but this should surely work well bro.
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    It's not your liver you should worry about, it's your cholesterol. Particularly your HDL. Both SD and M1T are known to put it into single digits.
    Cholesterol has always stayed within good numbers on both of these compunds (but thanks for the heads up).
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the bear
    wk1-4: 4AD@500mg ed trans dermal
    wk1-2:M1T@10mg ed
    wk3-4:SD@20mg ed

Along with liver and bp pro, you should be fine and get good solid gains. i did a cycle similar to this except finished with 5aa instead of sd, but this should surely work well bro.
    Honestly stretching the cycle to six weeks, 3-3, would probably be just fine, and it would probably help enable you to keep your gains..
  18. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the bear
    Honestly stretching the cycle to six weeks, 3-3, would probably be just fine, and it would probably help enable you to keep your gains..
    Yeah, I have to go get the blood work done before hand and schedule it for throughout.

I just have SO MUCH of this stuff and it is honestly kind of hard to get rid of. I WILL NOT sell it to anyone under 24 (I still think 21 is too young, natural test is still high at that age).
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. what would you do if you had 27 caps of havoc
    By raptor2003 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-27-2009, 08:02 PM
  2. What would YOU do if...
    By LuckyKid57 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 02:32 PM
  3. What "not" To Do If You Miss The Freeway Exit !
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 07:36 AM
  4. what would you do if ........
    By sweet-physique in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 02:07 PM
  5. What to do if you see terrorism...
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 03:54 PM