Need to stop Cycle Early, How long PCT?

BLaCkSiLo

Awards
hey guys...i just started a Methyl-Drol cycle on monday, today is friday, i preloaded on all the supps for 4 days prior to starting and wed. night i blew out my knee so i need to have surgery probably and i need to know what the PCT for a 1 week cycle would look like...

i have all the necessary supps on hand such as Nolva, reduce-xt, inhibit-e. for the supporting supps, i have fenugreek, DHEA, CoQ-10 w/ hawthorn berry, fish oil, red yeast rice, AX perfect cycle and Policosanol

my original plan was going to be a three week Drol cycle of 10/20/20 and a PCT of 4 weeks with Inhibit: 4/3/2/1, Reduce-XT: 4/3/3/3 and Nolva: 40/40/20/10

with having to cut this cycle short i was wondering what i needed to do to alter my PCT because i'm sure i dont need that long.

any suggestions?

thanks a bunch guys,
~James

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, after a week on (specially if you started at 10mg e/d), you probably won't be too supressed. Your body would probably be able to recover on its own, but if I was you I wouldn't want to risk it. My PCT for a cycle like this would look like this:

Week 1:
Nolva- 40mg e/d
Reduce XT- 25mg e/d
Inhibit-E- 2-3 caps e/d
DHEA- 200mg e/d
Fenugreek- 3 caps
& the rest of the support supps at regular doses.

I would run a second week just for fun, drop the Nolva, up Rebound XT to 50mg, keep Inhibit the same, drop DHEA to 100mg, drop Fenugreek to 2 caps.

It might seem like overkill for such a small cycle, but better safe than sorry right? Anyways, this is just my opinion.

BLaCkSiLo

Awards
thanks a bunch man...that sounds like a firm PCT and yeah, i would much much rather be on the safe side, it sucks that this has to happen right now...but that's just my luck...

is it possible to have gained about 5 pounds like these 5 days on this stuff at 10mg/ed?

how long should i run the support supps also?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I havent run SD but I hear the weight gains are huge. Its not supposed to kick in until after 2 weeks some time, but everyone is different. I doubt you will keep all of the 5 pounds though.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
thanks a bunch man...that sounds like a firm PCT and yeah, i would much much rather be on the safe side, it sucks that this has to happen right now...but that's just my luck...

is it possible to have gained about 5 pounds like these 5 days on this stuff at 10mg/ed?

how long should i run the support supps also?
The 5lbs could be different things. I'll tell you what though, most of that weight is probably water weight. Sorry bro, don't mean to dissapoint you.

As far as the support supps, technically they should always be run whether on cycle, off, pct, etc. They're just health supporting supps, no such thing as really using for too long. Too much, maybe, but you'll just pee it out.

BLaCkSiLo

Awards
thanks for all the help...not to be a menace or anything, but what what a PCT look like for a cycle of 2 weeks looking something like 10/20...the only reason i mention this is just for knowledge, would extend PCT to 2 weeks or 3 weeks?

Nolva: 40/40/20?
Inhibit: 4/3/2
Reduce: 4/3/3
Fenu: 2-3 caps
DHEA: 200/200/100

thanks a bunch guys
~James

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I made a mistake I just picked up on. Inhibit-E & Nolva should be run inversely (i.e. Nolva 40mg/25mg of Inhibit, ramp Nolva down, Inhibit up). I got confused when I read reduce & thought it was rebound.

That proposed 2-3 week pct looks fine. This is what I'd change though.
Nolva 40/20/20 or 10
Inhibit 2/3/4
Fenu 4/3/2
Reduce & DHEA are fine

yanke10

Banned
Awards
i would say 2-3 weeks is way to long, espically with you injury, cause your estrogen level would be suppressed to much would could lead to sore joints. and u dont really want a doctor operating one u with a bunch of foreign supps. in u.