Are fat titties gyno? Can anti-estrogen(nolva) and reboundxt help reduce my titties??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
Im a big dude 300lb, and have been training hard eversince I steeped on the football field (2002) Ive always had these titties(this is embarrasing to talk about) The fat is mainly on the sides and the bottom of my chest muscles. I dontfeel hard lumps, They jiggle and feel like jello when im not flexing. Can anti-estrogens help this?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No just loose bf,indirectly it could because fat is one of the main sites of the aromatize enzyme and lower estrogen levels can lead to decreased bf.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
well im already 19%bf at 300lb.. Even when i dropped down to 230 when I was in 10th grade my titties stayed.. except they were softer because of the muscle loss... Will anything help this?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lower bf, like ripped said. you apparently hold fat in your chest, it happens. but do it the right way, proper diet, cardio, training regimen, etc.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
Maybe you didnt read my previous post above you.... Also when my College footballteam trains in the summer I lose fat from everywhere but my CHEST... By the way VA BEACH is is the house

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
and? if you are 19%, that still ain't lean. post some pics.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
Ive had this problem since I was 11.. Ive always been in phenomenal cardio shape... BAsketball etc.. I just cant loose fat in my chest.. Any supplement advise?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
ECA and cardio. there's no miracle drug that drops bf. and you can still be in great shape and not have a low bf, they don't go hand in hand unless you're in the morbidly obese side of the house. i'm not sure what kinda answer you're looking for, you seem purposely avoiding the fact that it's fat. you can't localize fat loss, it's systematic. you're not alone in this, it happens to quite a few guys. some mistake it for gyno when it's not. chest fat, plain and simple. the only way to lose it - drop bf.

edit: and to take it one step further, i doubt you're 19%.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
U dont have to believe me Im 19%bf and just won my collegefootball teams(I play in the SEC) IRONMANAWARD for offseason strength and conditioning... I dont lie about my stats bro

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
I will bro, sad that people cant believe... you know what Im not gunna post Im not in competition with you.. I want advice Im not here to pose Me and about 6 other guys on my team rep 225lb over 40 times... thats all the proof I need.. i possess explosion and power.. Now if u cud help me on my chest fat advice im open to it

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, ok bro. you're right, i'm wrong. have fun with the tits.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
I will, along with my trophies, and my Bowlgame rings

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Alright dude, now your just pissing me off. I tried helping you earlier and you still dont get it. You come on here and disrespect one of the senior members. I know beez doesnt need people to fight for him, but your just being a d1ck. You probably play for a ****ty azz school from the SEC anyways. Hope you have a good career after you test positive and it all comes to a crashing hault.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you have it even when you are at low BF you might have mammary gland tissue,this is puesdo-gyno i have this also,prolactin is usually the cause of this a good dopinergic might help you,one of our board sponsors carries one called cabergoline,but i would research it bfore using it as it has some side effects also Vitamin b6 can help.but try and lose some bf first before you do anything and try B6 it couldnt hurt.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
How am I being direspectful? Im asking questions and trying to get answers man... If you dont like my questions I cant help it.. No direspect meant to anyone on this forum, I just get a little passionate...

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
If you have it even when you are at low BF you might have mammary gland tissue,this is puesdo-gyno i have this also,prolactin is usually the cause of this a good dopinergic might help you,one of our board sponsors carries one called cabergoline,but i would research it bfore using it as it has some side effects also Vitamin b6 can help.but try and lose some bf first before you do anything and try B6 it couldnt hurt.
Dont even mention board sponsors to this guy, he's been on here all day and still cant find them. :icon_lol:

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
Thanks ripped for the help bro, thats all I have been asking for..and like I said no disrespect intended.. Also a lot of people will find this answer helpfull.. You other two clowns should take some notes from ripped

Status
Not open for further replies.