Burning Fat

GotzPotential

Awards
Hello Everybody,
I'm a newbie to the forum as well as the anabolic scene. I had some questions about any supplements or anabolics (don't know if they are the same) that could assist my quest in burning fat. I am really determined to do this since even my wife has been noticing the weight gain. I don't really want to bulk up. I just want to burn the fat and get cut up using cardio and calistetics. I'm a husky guy who has worked out on and off and played many sports throughout my adolescence. I'm 24 years old (don't know if the age matters). I'm also concerned about potential side effects so I would really appreciate any information you guys could provide to me before I jump into this, not blind-folded, but less aware of certain things. Again, thanks for any info.

propho

Awards
  • Established
most people will say search.. but i'd say try some clen or albuterol.. albuterol is prolly a better choice .. safer i believe..

or you could try yer typical Ephedrine / Caffeine / Aspirin stack

and throughout I'd recommend taking Sesamin with meals..

all products can be found from the board sponsors..

good luck.. i'm trying to cut up too..

GotzPotential

Awards
Thanks Propho...I will look into albuterol. What exactly is sesamin?

propho

Awards
  • Established
sesamin is a fatty acid made from sesame by Scivation.. it will just aid in losing fat..

Markio

Markio

Awards
I wouldn't touch a thing yet. Get back into a weights routine - nail your diet and do plenty of cardio and the weight will fly off. Diet is so important.

When you get to the point that fat loss is harder because there is less of it - then think about adding supplements. By then you may be happy enough anyway

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't touch a thing yet. Get back into a weights routine - nail your diet and do plenty of cardio and the weight will fly off. Diet is so important.

When you get to the point that fat loss is harder because there is less of it - then think about adding supplements. By then you may be happy enough anyway
+1000

You dont need supplements, fat burners, or anabolics right now to reach your goals. If you are gaining fat, its mainly because you are taking in more calores than you are burning, and without the proper nutrient ratios and/or training to promote lean muscle growth and minimal fat gain.

The FIRST thing you should do is analyze your diet to find out just what your macronutrient ratios are and how many calories you're taking in. If you're just eating like the average American, I can guarantee you that they are way off the ideal.

Set up a free account on www.fitday.com and track your eating habits for a few days. You should be eating about 500 calories less than what you need for maintence, and in roughly a 40/40/20 (protien/carb/fat) ratio to promote fat loss and LBM preservation. Cardio 4-6 sessions per week, weight training 3-4 days per week, and you'll lean out just fine without drugs or expensive supplements.

Like Markio said once you hit a sticking point, consider a fat burner - low dose Ephedrine/Caffeine works great for me. The new class of nootropic/stimulant fat burners are excellent, I'd recommend USPLabs' C2.

BV