PCT help needed - Nolva, Clomid, Arimedex, HCG ?

animalXXX

Awards
Hi guys. I'm planning a bulking cycle. And i've decided i'm going to go with the Halodrol/Orestan/Novedex cycle that Gaspari was recomending. I have been doing a little research and it seems that a lot of people here are not agreeing if just Novedex is good enough or Nolva is needed too. I think that I'm going to want to be on the safe side and get me some of the better PCT stuff. On all my cycles till now (M1T, Phera-phlex, Mega-zol, TRN, Finigenx.. etc) i've used just Novedex and i thought it was fine. However after my last cycles my nipples are puffy. They never hurt or anything like that. So i'm not sure if it's gyno or not. But in any case I would like to get rid of the puffyness and hopefully not make it any worse and KEEP that gains.. It seems that ussually i lose a good part of my gains. So what do you guys think? Nolva, Clomid, Arimedex, HCG?? And should i use that with the Novedex? I'd appreciate an informed answer.. Thanks
Also what do you guys think about doing the Halo/orestan as bulking cycle?

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would HIGHLY recommend you have Nolva on hand during your cycle, and use it during PCT. Others may say different but you only have one body and Nolva is cheap. You can run a PCT for $30.