advice for current cycle of phera plex

bigfucer

Awards
I wanted some input from some seasoned vets...I am 2.5 wks into a 5 week cycle of phera plex. so far i have gone from 199-->213 as of today. i have been reading about GL's mega trn and wanted to run it concurrent with pp on wk4/5 and then with megazol trn wks 6/7/8. my question is: would it be a bad idea to extend the cycle to 6 maybe 8 weeks or should i just run the cycle after pct with a few months to recover fully. i think that i am going to extend the cycle as of right now but wanted input thanks.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Have you run PP before? Have you run any of the other products you mentioned before? Also, what other cycles have you run in the past, if any?

bigfucer

Awards
Have you run PP before? Have you run any of the other products you mentioned before? Also, what other cycles have you run in the past, if any?
ran 5 wks of a solo prostanz to see what kind of sides i should expect. never tried trn but am eager to do so. phera plex has been very clean and productive. 14 lbs in close to 3 wks is amazing to me. sides so far are increase bp 1 zit. overall great cycle i want to lean out just a bit which is why i want to extend the cycle and finish with trn maybe a bad idea but lets see what else comes in

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
ran 5 wks of a solo prostanz to see what kind of sides i should expect. never tried trn but am eager to do so. phera plex has been very clean and productive. 14 lbs in close to 3 wks is amazing to me. sides so far are increase bp 1 zit. overall great cycle i want to lean out just a bit which is why i want to extend the cycle and finish with trn maybe a bad idea but lets see what else comes in
So, basically this is your 2nd cycle? I wouldnt run the PP for more than 4 weeks, and then head into PCT. You should probably wait until you try out the TRN. Its not a good idea to try out 2 products that you have never used before, until you have run them individually.

bigfucer

Awards
So, basically this is your 2nd cycle? I wouldnt run the PP for more than 4 weeks, and then head into PCT. You should probably wait until you try out the TRN. Its not a good idea to try out 2 products that you have never used before, until you have run them individually.
what if i quit the phera after wk4 and then started trn wks 5-7/8?. probably better to wait but i would like to give it a run

propho

Awards
  • Established
to me phera for 5 weeks will be ok.. no need to stack or anything though.. save the other stuff for another cycle.. yes i know it sucks to come "off" but frankly I've fried my receptors next time i cycle everythign will probably be banned..

bigfucer

Awards
to me phera for 5 weeks will be ok.. no need to stack or anything though.. save the other stuff for another cycle.. yes i know it sucks to come "off" but frankly I've fried my receptors next time i cycle everythign will probably be banned..
can some one tell me how the sides of trn compare specificly to pp cuz pp has been side free for the most part and if trn can be in the same ballpark in terms of sides i will run it 3 wks solo after a 4 wk pp

propho

Awards
  • Established
i am not familiar with TRN.. so here's a free bump for you =)

bigfucer

Awards
update: i am 3 weeks into phera plex and i am going to go until friday then start taking the mega trn. total cycle should be 6-7 wks pct being 4 weeks with nolva retain rebound xt
weight down to 210 but lookin a bit leaner. mega trn will be used to "clean up" the gains i have made. no more cycles after this one till november