Halodrol Results/Sides

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I did some searching and viewed a couple logs but I didnt really get as good of an answer as Id like.

For those of you who have done a Halodrol cycle, what kinds of gains did you get??

It seems that aching joints/back pumps were the most prevalent sides. Anyone have any other side effects??

Also, is Halodrol worth trying or are the other designers better?
How does it compare to the other methylated bulkers like PP, SD?

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
since i was cutting while on it i cant say too much for gains in size but it definitely did the job of preserving muscle mass. i had no sides to speak of. as far as worth trying, again i cant say since i was on a calorie deficit. out of all the orals out my favorite has by far been phera plex.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
I believe halodrol is better used as a bulker...anyone else use halodrol?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I believe halodrol is better used as a bulker...anyone else use halodrol?
If halodrol is similar to OT like they say, cutting probably would be better,unless it has DMT in it like the first batch.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
bump

anyone else have any feedback on halodrol?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone reported gyno from HD? I think I read a log somewhere where the guy said he got it like 15 days into cycle, Wouldn't think you would get any during cycle because it's anti estrogenic... I don't know..

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt count out getting gyno from any of these orals. Just have an emergency plan in place.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I did some searching and viewed a couple logs but I didnt really get as good of an answer as Id like.

For those of you who have done a Halodrol cycle, what kinds of gains did you get??

It seems that aching joints/back pumps were the most prevalent sides. Anyone have any other side effects??

Also, is Halodrol worth trying or are the other designers better?
How does it compare to the other methylated bulkers like PP, SD?
It was a while back, and unfortunately, I didn't run it solo. I ran it as a cutter, and the numbers I would give, would not apply to you. However, from what I recall, it gave less gains, but had less sides and SD. I don't recall getting the oiley skin like I had with PP. Overall, I thought it was a good product.

For legal orals, SD is hard to beat. I can only run it for 3 weeks before I start feeling pretty crummy though. That's just me. Others have different results.

As a side note, make sure you're doing all you can with diet and training. Stuff like Halodrol is just icing on the cake. You need to have a solid foundation.

-Tinytoad

Flexfx

Awards
Check my experience out

First a little background:

29 years of age
5'11
202lbs (Start)
14-15% BF
11 years training
Classic Ectomorph

Prior cycle experience:
1-AD (Gained & kept 5lbs).
Mag-10 (gained 10lbs, lost 10lbs).
Last cycle 2 years ago.

This cycle:
Halo-50 as directed
Orastan-E 1 tab 3 times a day
Celery Seed
Garlic
Milk Thistle
Flax Oil

PCT:
Rebound
Alpha Male
Carbolin-19
Celery Seed
Garlic
Milk Thistle
Flax Oil

Cycle Experience:

Week 1:

Gained 5lbs in 7 days. Thicker traps, shoulders and quads. By day 4, BP started to kick, felt like someone was sitting on my chest. Increased celery seed from 2 to 3 times per day and by day 7 pain was gone, although shortness of breathe is a side experienced throughout cycle. Decent strength increases in all major compound lifts.

Week 2:

Weigh gain slow even though appetite went through the roof. Gained 3lbs while strength continued to increase. Abs looking tighter and pumps strong. Broke personal records in bench, squat, deads and weighted chins. Sore but recovering fast. Abs continue to appear tighter, so BF% should be dropping.

Week 3:

Hit the groove during week 3. Strength was up again along with amazing pumps. Gained 6lbs during this week and people are really starting to notice. Lower back pumps are beginning to kick in along with quad pumps from walking up stairs etc. Lower back pumps are more annoying than painful but continue to stretch and not sit for long periods of time...seemed to help.

Week 4:

I am 3 days into week 4 with my weight now up another 2lbs, hope for 1 more pound by the end of the week!!! Starting PCT today hope to keep most of the gains. Lower back pumps a bit worse, but its almost over. Strength is up again but joints starting to feel the pain of this new strength.

Summary:

Starting weight: 202
Finish weight: 218
BF%: "Lower than start"

Sides:
BP increase.
Shortness of breath.
Lower back pumps.
Hairline fine.
Very small amounts of acne on back, chest, shoulders.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys...good input

those are some damn good gains flex

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
Check my experience out

First a little background:

29 years of age
5'11
202lbs (Start)
14-15% BF
11 years training
Classic Ectomorph

Prior cycle experience:
1-AD (Gained & kept 5lbs).
Mag-10 (gained 10lbs, lost 10lbs).
Last cycle 2 years ago.

This cycle:
Halo-50 as directed
Orastan-E 1 tab 3 times a day
Celery Seed
Garlic
Milk Thistle
Flax Oil

post cycle therapy:
Rebound
Alpha Male
Carbolin-19
Celery Seed
Garlic
Milk Thistle
Flax Oil

Cycle Experience:

Week 1:

Gained 5lbs in 7 days. Thicker traps, shoulders and quads. By day 4, BP started to kick, felt like someone was sitting on my chest. Increased celery seed from 2 to 3 times per day and by day 7 pain was gone, although shortness of breathe is a side experienced throughout cycle. Decent strength increases in all major compound lifts.

Week 2:

Weigh gain slow even though appetite went through the roof. Gained 3lbs while strength continued to increase. Abs looking tighter and pumps strong. Broke personal records in bench, squat, deads and weighted chins. Sore but recovering fast. Abs continue to appear tighter, so BF% should be dropping.

Week 3:

Hit the groove during week 3. Strength was up again along with amazing pumps. Gained 6lbs during this week and people are really starting to notice. Lower back pumps are beginning to kick in along with quad pumps from walking up stairs etc. Lower back pumps are more annoying than painful but continue to stretch and not sit for long periods of time...seemed to help.

Week 4:

I am 3 days into week 4 with my weight now up another 2lbs, hope for 1 more pound by the end of the week!!! Starting PCT today hope to keep most of the gains. Lower back pumps a bit worse, but its almost over. Strength is up again but joints starting to feel the pain of this new strength.

Summary:

Starting weight: 202
Finish weight: 218
BF%: "Lower than start"

Sides:
BP increase.
Shortness of breath.
Lower back pumps.
Hairline fine.
Very small amounts of acne on back, chest, shoulders.
Any bloodwork?

muph

Awards
Halodrol.

I've been using halotren for about 2 weeks now, I've only have back pumps when swimming right after workout, and sometimes the next day after workout joints would hurt (exactly like tendonitis, only this goes away after about 2-3 days) I haven't gained any size at all but now my bicep is so dense I can't even squeeze it when trying as hard as I can!! I got used to this then when feeling my brothers muscle I accidentally injured his arm alittle lol, I was looking to bulk but this is good too, good stuff (the tren mostly cuts) been taking furazadrol too.