Which stacks better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berserk

Banned
Awards
First of all, let me say WOW!:jaw: Why didn't I find this forum sooner?! You guys are true steroid guru's. I've only had a chance to read about a dozen, or so, topics, but it seems like everyone who knows anything about AAS's are right here at this web site.

Anyway, I'm looking to try a mass cycle for the first time... who am I kidding, it will be my first cycle period. I mean, I've tried Eq before and a very small amount of Deca, but that's it. After doing the reading, I definitely want to take Dbol. It puts the mass on quick, effectively and stacks well with others. But, here's my question: Would I be better to just go at it with just the Dbol or should I maybe stack it with some Deca? Keep in mind, I'm not wanting to turn into a mass monster over night. That would only lead my work to believe that I'm using. Which would lead to termination.:study:

I have friends who used to use, but they seem to not want to pass on any good advice for a beginner. :frustrate So, any sugestions for beginer cycles with Dbol would be great... and I do mean any. That would include PCT, also. Thanks in advance guys.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
The first thing I would advise you to do, is to continue to search the board. Your going to get flamed if you come on here and ask very basic questions, such as the ones that you are asking. The questions that you are asking have been answered very often. Run a search for "dbol" and "deca" and you should find plenty of info.:)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
idunk is right man, you'll be MUCH MUCH better off in the long run if you spend a few months reading EVERYTHING you can find

you need to know how to run a cycle, what drugs do what, why they should or should not be used together, know how to properly use HCG, how to run a proper PCT

just read read read and search search search

Berserk

Banned
Awards
Hey, thanks guys, I'll take that advice and go with it... oh, um, by the way, you did mean to search this site, right? Oh, well, I start searching here anyway. Thanks again guys.

By the way, if I ever post something this lame on an awesome site like this again, just give me a :nutkick: .
Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.