Max LMG -- please post some feedback

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
subscribe and bump to this...i am interested as well...the feedback that i have seen has been very positive.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i didnt like it. used it while on test e. i had no libido and gains werent that great. not worth it from my experience.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
It must be a strong libido-killer if that happened while on test e.
I think that is a pretty common effect, although I have heard of people getting a libido boost from it. I guess its a mixed bag like with SD in terms of libido. I would like to hear some feedback from other members as I have seen people recommend it a lot.

chris42084

Awards
i have used max lmg twice now, but never solo. i believe the first time i ran it was with superdrol and i am in the middle of a cycle now that started with halo, max lmg was added in and im finishing with m-trn right now. for mass gains i have got good results with it. it doesnt seem as dry as some other compounds which is fine with me because i am very lean already. libido was probably a little down while on it but nothing ridiculous. i must say that the last cycle i used it i made some of the best gains i have ever made on a cycle. i have about 2 weeks left on this cycle and it is right up there with the last cycle. so for me i would recommend max lmg or x-mass. i actually just purchased another bottle of it two days ago to save for a later cycle.

solarize

solarize

191cm, 98kg (6'3, 215lb)
Awards
  • Established
I ranit solo, loved it cept for libido shutdown. Made me harder, stronger and gain like 6lb.. Good stuff, would always run it stacked though.

mitch911

Awards
I ranit solo, loved it cept for libido shutdown. Made me harder, stronger and gain like 6lb.. Good stuff, would always run it stacked though.
heard the gains start kicking in big time in the 4th week..so stacking for the last 4 wks of it would be good idea i guess

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
100mg was enough to kill libido, 75mg it came back.. Very lean gains, hardness was great..

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Yeh for some people being on means bulking and bulking means pizza hot dogs and potato chips.
some guy i knew was on cycle and he was eating a bunch of crap and i was like "how do you expect to grow with food like that" and he said "you can't get big by watching what you eat":blink:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
some guy i knew was on cycle and he was eating a bunch of crap and i was like "how do you expect to grow with food like that" and he said "you can't get big by watching what you eat":blink:
He has a point, but moderation is the difference between cutting for 2 months or 15 months after you bulk up.. ;)

Eating clean yet high calorie isn't easy, but it can be done..

frankpt

frankpt

Awards
I used max lmg 75 mg/day with transdermal 4ad-600 mg/day for 4 weeks. I had very good strength and endurance during workouts, seemed to help with density too,libido didnt suffer at all as i was expecting, overall a good product

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I used max lmg 75 mg/day with transdermal 4ad-600 mg/day for 4 weeks. I had very good strength and endurance during workouts, seemed to help with density too,libido didnt suffer at all as i was expecting, overall a good product
Of course your libido would not go down you were on 600mg of 4ad !!!:run: