Could T3 and/or Clen have a NEGATIVE affect on your metabolism?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've done numerous cutting cycles with T3/clen and with great results i might add. However this time, things have been a bit different.

I started off dieting without the T3/clen for the first 4 weeks, then after 4 weeks of dieting, slowly dropping 100 cals per week, i started up the T3/clen, and ever since then, i have lost my appetite, and i am actually not losing as much weight as i was.

I wouldn't think the T3 or clen could have slowed down my metabolism, but something sure did. I just want to eliminate the T3 and clen from what is causing it so i can look for something else that might have.

So is there any way that my metabolism could have been slowed down by T3 or clen?

thanks for any insight

Eric

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well what were your dosages(ramp up down etc)??? Did you do some type of Thyroid PCT?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I did the same dosage i usually do, and ramped up in the same fashion with starting at 50mg on the first day and ramping up by 50mg per day. The ony thyroid PCT i have ever done with my T3 cycles is just slowly ramping back down at the end of the cycle.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the thyroid might be a lil slow to bounce back, jump start it you can use guggul, L-tyrosine, Blaze is supposed to work well, and if IBE jumps on it, try the TSH...

Also before you jump back on T3 check out Dr. D's take on T3

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Well the thyroid might be a lil slow to bounce back, jump start it you can use guggul, L-tyrosine, Blaze is supposed to work well, and if IBE jumps on it, try the TSH...

Also before you jump back on T3 check out Dr. D's take on T3
Dr. D's take on T3? Got the link? Didnt see it in a quick "thyroid" search.

I just started a light cutter w/ some T3 (first time using it) Im only just barely two weeks in so I have yet to see much yet. I'll judge if its worth it or not after this cycle. It also depends how well my thyroid bounces back. Im doing a fairly light (50-75mcg max) 5 week cycle so I shouldnt have any problems. Although it responds very slowly it seems thats its quicker to shut down than it is to recover.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dr. D's take on T3? Got the link? Didnt see it in a quick "thyroid" search.

I just started a light cutter w/ some T3 (first time using it) Im only just barely two weeks in so I have yet to see much yet. I'll judge if its worth it or not after this cycle. It also depends how well my thyroid bounces back. Im doing a fairly light (50-75mcg max) 5 week cycle so I shouldnt have any problems. Although it responds very slowly it seems thats its quicker to shut down than it is to recover.
I see you found some of his Thoughts...
Grunt also shed some light in his thread, with some cross refs...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/41028-proposed-cutter-trn-zol-t3-albuterol.html