Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
7Keto
Usnic Acid
Synephrine (Can't handle ephedra)
Green Tea Extract

T1 Pro (moderate dose) off and on with 60X0 between cycles.

What is the dosage for Usnic acid recommended (I have heard several things).

What do you guys think of 7Keto I haven't heard too much about it yet.

I will be cutting for an extended period this year, I tend to get pretty chubby during the off season and I want to get extra ripped this year as the competition is going to be fierce. I may diet as long as 20 weeks. I hope to be around 205 at 4%. I should be able to do it now that I have more experience.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
7Keto should be very good but it takes about 2 months to really start getting the full effects. Apparently if you take just a little T3 after 6-8 weeks on 7 keto you will cut like a freaking mad man. I guess its pretty incredible.

WW7

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cut like a freakin Madman, sounds good, thanks winwords. Only problem is, is that triiodothyronine is a banned substance.

Are there any supps that are good for increasing T3 levels there are some that claim to.

U of R Man

Awards
What type of cycling were you planning on doing for the T1 Pro? 

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by DreamWeaver
Cut like a freakin Madman, sounds good, thanks winwords. Only problem is, is that triiodothyronine is a banned substance.

Are there any supps that are good for increasing T3 levels there are some that claim to.
Are you being tested for T3? If not, there is still a product out...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pbl/trx.html

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as I can get the product across the counter it's ok. Thanks Pete I am going to try to see if I can get he pharmaceutical equivilent. I have a connection who gets the stuff from a guy who supplies the pharmacies and hospitals.

One thing that puzzles me though, is why bother with the 7Keto, isn't it just to build up your T3. If your taking T3 anyway what's the point of 7Keto unless you take it during down times. :confused:

UofR Man I plan on moderate dosing 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off 2 ml twice daily, I don't see the point of elevated dosage on a cutting cycle. In between I will be taking tribulus and 6 Oxo.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dream, I'm not sure of the science. You wold need to talk to 1fast400 about that. He was talking to several guys at the "O" who said the same thing repeatedly about 7Keto for 6+ weeks and then adding a little T3, not much from what he said, and then cutting like crazy. My guesstimation is that it must have some other synergistic effect that casues the rapid cutting but I am not an expert in this arena. It seemed like 7keto was a very popular subject at the O and the people were hailing it's many benefits.

WW7

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The O ??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T Rx is T2 by the way. 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by DreamWeaver
T Rx is T2 by the way. 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine

I'm gonna have to hit that stuff about the last month pre-contest to really get the shredz goin'

(with a side of UA and ECA or NYC....hehe)

well...maybe just the ECA or NYC

and then use Cytodyne's Taraxatone or Met-Rx's H20 Fx the last couple of days precontest.

LG. :cool:

SHREDDED!!! 

PS....WHOA!!! I just saw on the http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pbl/trx.html in the "warnings" part.....it says to NOT combine with stimulants....hmmmm...kinda makes you think.....OF DOING IT ANYWAY!!!!....HAHAHAHHA

Gmonkey

Awards
Is T3 only prescribed?  Anyone from Canada know if we can get this here?

What would you need to say/have to get a prescription?

Gmonkey

Awards
This is a similar stack to what I was thinking.  My plan is 16 week cut cycle I will be doing ckd outlined by blindfaith.  I will run an eca stack throughout.  7 keto, CLA, HMB, Glutamine throughout as well.   I will be doing a Sodium usniate cycle for 2 weeks week 2-3. Take a week off and then do a 2 week t1-pro week 5-6 followed by 6-oxo 1 week off then another 2 of SU 8-9. repeating the process

How hard is t1-pro on the liver should I take more time in-between SU and T1-pro cycles?

Depending upon t3 availabitlity I may take that as well. 

For a kick to eca after 4-6 weeks I may add yohimbine HCL. 

Is xenadrine worth taking with a eca?

I know this is extreme but I want to drop about 40-50lbs in that time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lifeguard Taraxatone was my undoing I couldn't peak with this stuff, I'm goin straight water depletion this time. I am looking into sodium loading as well.

Yah I have been asking around and people are pretty high on T2. I am very interested in your guys Yohimbe Homebrew as well.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
In canada Xenadrine is ephedrine free.
you sure you aint just looking about the xenadrine efx? im sure you guys up there sell both the efx and regular rfa (ephedrine included). i aint testing your knowledge but im thinking cytodyne sells both kinds anywhere.

Gmonkey

Awards
Ya it was the EFX as no one I know carries the regular one.  Something about selling ephdra as a decongestant vs fat burning.

dodgeee-O

Awards
I found one site that sold it but now doesn't anymore. Too much ephedra in each dosage so it's now banned.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the RFX any good, I need a good thermogenic that is not too heavy on ephedra.

I have decided to cycle some T2 with a good thermogenic. I still have the ALA and the T1 pro which I will cycle taking 6oxo and tribulus in between.

I plan on getting some of the yohimbe brew as well.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
The EFX is the most returned product at my job Dream Weaver. I've used it and only felt a reduction in appetite. Not worth it IMO

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I meant RFA but I have got my friend to mix me an ECA with real ephedrine, here's a news flash the sides from the real stuff are much easier than the Ma Huang (for me anyway) go figure.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I never thought about T3. I'm doing a PH cycle now with liquid Clen, but I am definitely looking to get ripped up after my cycle. It seems to be fine to stack with an ECA. What is everyone's experience stacking it with one? Would it be wise to keep the ECA going with T3 for 4 weeks and then go back on the T3 4-6 weeks later? I've always been a little skeptical of products that mess with your thyroid. Is it as safe as it says it is?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T3 is a bit out of my league as it's a banned substance at my comp.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Didn't mean to hijack your thread. I was just looking for some reliable answers. It's a banned substance? Guess I better do some reading up on this stuff.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah T3 is a perscription drug and quite powerful, it's used by a lot of builders to lose weight for contests. I believe there are some risks and must be used carefully (like most things).

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine so this compound must be T2 as previously stated. What is the compound used for T3?

Petefox have you used 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine ?