storing AAS

samv12

Awards
ok guys, so i'll be going out of country for the whole summer, and have some enanthate and deca that am not going to be using now. My problem is that am in college and need to move my stuff to a storage room, as i'll be moving out next semister. so do u guys think that its going to be a problem for me to keep the stuff in the storage room the whole summer?
Thank you

opks22

Awards
problem is, most storage places are not temperature controlled, and if you happen to find one, it will cost a fortune. As mentioned, if you find a cool and dark place it will be fine, but finding one may be an issue, as well as paying for it.

Purepower

Awards
Where will you be going for the summer? Is it a place where AAS are legal? Not sure I'd want to keep my stuff in a hot storage building all summer. Can you sell it and restock when you come back?

samv12

Awards
am going to Dubai (persian gulf) and am pretty sure ass is illegal over there, but i don't think its that big of a deal over there as it is here. oh selling it for me is not an option coz this stuff was really hard to come by. i think i might just put all my supplements in a bag along with the stuff and keep it with a friend of mine or something.
thanx anyways guys

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ass is illegal??

Dayumn - what kinda f*cked up country is that?
:rofl: