• MTRN week 1-6

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Stack them together! HOOAH!

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for strength gains on this cycle, and I honestly could not care about mass gains at all.
Superdrol for 4 weeks, or MTRN for 4-6 weeks?

This thread was made due to some help from some fellow members turning me onto MTRN and away from SD, so I'm looking for the rest of your opinions!

Thanks

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
MTRN will for sure help you with strength, and ive heard mixed strength results from SD. MTRN is also easier on your body, just be prepared for the progesterone side effects it can cause.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
MTRN will for sure help you with strength, and ive heard mixed strength results from SD. MTRN is also easier on your body, just be prepared for the progesterone side effects it can cause.
aka the possible gyno effects it can cause?
thanks for the reply by the way

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes thats exactly what i mean. Im not sure about the best way to keep it at bay, but small amounts of rebount xt while on may not be a bad idea to keep estrogen in check. From my understanding estrogen is still the cause of gyno, but progestins can be a catalyst to make it worse. I would for sure reccomend having nolva on hand just in case. Research dostinex too. I had problems with finigenx which is similar to m-trn.

From Fini I didnt gain much size, but I didnt eat more than maintainence calories. I got stronger for sure, even though I wasnt training for strength. I would love to try M-TRN but from my past experience i think it may be a good idea for me to stay away from tren.

Also I change my vote to 4 weeks since M-TRN is methylated. I didnt realize that at first. Fini isnt so you can run it longer.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good man, thanks for the input

My first cycle actually was Fini stacked with PP, and I had some gains but I'm looking to double my strength gains this cycle

D-termine

D-termine

Awards
TRN isnt methylated i thought, it has a methoxy bond which is diff

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
TRN isnt methylated i thought, it has a methoxy bond which is diff
Yes, I think that's correct. The important thing to look for is if it's 17aa... not all methyls are harmful. But in either case, I'm pretty sure the active ingredient is methoxy-trienbolone or something similiar to that name.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I think that's correct. The important thing to look for is if it's 17aa... not all methyls are harmful. But in either case, I'm pretty sure the active ingredient is methoxy-trienbolone or something similiar to that name.
I would definetly include m-trn in any strength stack,i did a 30 day cutter and the stuff is awesome,it's like a real low dose of tren,it's my favorite designer.:woohoo:

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I'm considering going into maybe a MTST and MTRN stack then? The MTST compound is so new though, I'm hesitant to just jump into it....

I am also looking at stacking SD and MTRN, maybe something like SD 1-3 and MTRN 2-5

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I'm considering going into maybe a MTST and MTRN stack then? The MTST compound is so new though, I'm hesitant to just jump into it....

I am also looking at stacking SD and MTRN, maybe something like SD 1-3 and MTRN 2-5
Trn is extremely low on the side effects end of things,the only thing i noticed was a little rise in BP,and compared to my PP cycle the shutdown was not bad at all.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Trn is extremely low on the side effects end of things,the only thing i noticed was a little rise in BP,and compared to my PP cycle the shutdown was not bad at all.

Cool man, now I'm really turning onto this stuff!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I would look into front loading the cycle with MTRN instead.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I would look into front loading the cycle with MTRN instead.

How would you recommend? I'm really don't know too much about MTRN as of yet, and one thing that I'm interested in is the kick in time the steroid has. I'm not even sure whats the proper dosage for a stack cycle.

Would something like MTRN 1-4 and Superdrol 3-6 work? Or would you recommend staying on MTRN just a bit longer, such as 1-5 and Superdrol 4-7

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well the only reason i recommend doing SD last is because since its so harsh on your body, I personally would want to start PCT right after. I wouldt reccomend doing a stack with SD until you've done 1-2 cycles with it. Its very powerful alone, and M-TRN should give you great strenght gains alone, if you eat and train right. If you havent done many cycles dont look at stacking SD with anything.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Well the only reason i recommend doing SD last is because since its so harsh on your body, I personally would want to start PCT right after. I wouldt reccomend doing a stack with SD until you've done 1-2 cycles with it. Its very powerful alone, and M-TRN should give you great strenght gains alone, if you eat and train right. If you havent done many cycles dont look at stacking SD with anything.
Definetly hear ya bro.... I have had experience with Fini and PP, but not Superdrol yet. I might run a MTRN cycle first.

Two questions: What is the typical kick in time for MTRN? Is it as fast as SD? ANd what are the average doses? I'm around 200 pounds (just a few lbs short).
Thanks again man for the help

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definetly hear ya bro.... I have had experience with Fini and PP, but not Superdrol yet. I might run a MTRN cycle first.

Two questions: What is the typical kick in time for MTRN? Is it as fast as SD? ANd what are the average doses? I'm around 200 pounds (just a few lbs short).
Thanks again man for the help
The strength and fat burnining and hardining up effects of m-trn are almost immediate,the muscle gain starts to come about 8-14 days in,i ran m-trn at 6mgs a day and i was around 220 at the time,so i would start out slow to assess your tolerance.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
The strength and fat burnining and hardining up effects of m-trn are almost immediate,the muscle gain starts to come about 8-14 days in,i ran m-trn at 6mgs a day and i was around 220 at the time,so i would start out slow to assess your tolerance.
Nice man, looks good. At what dosage did you start the cycle at? And how long did you run 6mgs?

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice man, looks good. At what dosage did you start the cycle at? And how long did you run 6mgs?
I started at 4mgs a day and ran that for seven days,then went straight to 6 mgs,my cycle lasted 30 days,m-trn is definetly the real deal.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How is liver toxicity with MTRN? I wont touch this without taking Nolva or Rebound XT or small amounts of Letro on cycle. Ive had bad experience with tren.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How is liver toxicity with MTRN? I wont touch this without taking Nolva or Rebound XT or small amounts of Letro on cycle. Ive had bad experience with tren.
Look up Ryansm's log on Methoxy trn,he had blood work done pre and post cycle,it really wasnt that hard on his system including liver values.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Look up Ryansm's log on Methoxy trn,he had blood work done pre and post cycle,it really wasnt that hard on his system including liver values.
Sounds good guys.... have one more question-
If I were to stack the two compounds, would it be best to just jump from MTRN to SD or would it be best to bridge them. I plan on using the SD, but in small amounts, i.e. 10/10/20

Would this be be a proper setup:
1 - MTRN 4mg
2 - MTRN 6mg
3 - MTRN 6mg
4 - MTRN 6mg / SD 10mg
5 - SD 10mg
6 - SD 20mg
PCT (Nolva along with inverse RXT, and AX Retain)
PCT
PCT
PCT

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you start this cycle yet? what were the results?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes and since you have already done this cycle most likely (I'll leave this as a reference for everyone else on AM)

You're combination is good for a damn good cycle. I'm telling you TRN is the bomb but You must prepare for a good cycle. My upcoming cycle is consisting of HMAX/TRN/TST/PP/ZOL It's the biggest cycle I've ever taken. 2 Orals and Three Others. But that's beside the point, the point is Superdrol puts on the mass quick so if you're going for strength you'll have to match your training to it. Try 10-12 for reps of things. I recommend higher on the legs. 15-20 Reps for calves and 10-12 for thighs. TRN kicks in at day 7. You can really feel the effects on day 10 and by day 14-16 Mass starts to add on slowly. Superdrol on the other hand has a 50/50 toss up of strength and mass. superdrol needs to be coupled with the higher rep set. I noticed at 6-8 with the (MAX-OT) work out I seemed to put on mass very quickly but had little strength. The problem with that is it's just beach muscle. 10-12 reps helps keep you looking fairly cut but nevertheless still gaining mass and having a crap load of strength. I would preload the MTRN like you're doing for the first 3 weeks. Then add in superdrol for 2-3 weeks (depending on your tolerance for sides) Mass for SD comes in fast the first 2 weeks the third week starts to slow down and the 4th week is pretty much strength.

If it were me I would stack it like so...
Weeks 1, 2, 3 MTRN @ 6mg ED (Note 4mg I felt was worthless and 6 Was perfect with no sides)
Weeks 3,4,5 SD @ 10 mg ED (I'd keep the SD dosage low as sides can get bad, more is not always better but @ 200 lbs you might want to split pills at 15 mg ed or maybe just go all out and 20 mg ed or even 30-40 if you're Beelzebub)

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt stack methyls, anything longer than 4 weeks of methyls is getting risky.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt stack methyls, anything longer than 4 weeks of methyls is getting risky.
Yeah Risky. You're talking about my Hmax/TRN/ZOL/PP right?
Cause TRN isn't a methyl and only SD is. (If you're referring to his thread)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds good guys.... have one more question-
If I were to stack the two compounds, would it be best to just jump from MTRN to superdrol or would it be best to bridge them. I plan on using the superdrol, but in small amounts, i.e. 10/10/20

Would this be be a proper setup:
1 - MTRN 4mg
2 - MTRN 6mg
3 - MTRN 6mg
4 - MTRN 6mg / SD 10mg
5 - SD 10mg
6 - SD 20mg
post cycle therapy (Nolva along with inverse RXT, and AX Retain)
post cycle therapy
PCT
PCT
Have your run mtrn before? I find it's a love or hate at 6mg some people have no problem some people like myself can't take 6mg where as 4 is no problem. TRN at 6 give me worse sides than superdrol or pp at 30. personally i like to start with SD because of it's glygogen storing and then cruise on the end with trn for it's hardening and strength

This is how I would run it

week 1 trn4/sdrol 10
week 2 trn 4/sdrol 20
week 3 trn 4/sdrol 20
week 4 trn 4-6
week 5 trn 4-6
week 6 trn 4-6

If it gets bad at 6mg drop back down to 4mg always tread lightly on compounds new to your body just to see how you react.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's good to take safety precautions but I would also say this is dependant on the oral itself. I liked T-Bol and took it for 8 weeks w/no problems, Anavar would also be a safer one IMO. Some have even used D-Bol for moths with no major problems.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's good to take safety precautions but I would also say this is dependant on the oral itself. I liked T-Bol and took it for 8 weeks w/no problems, Anavar would also be a safer one IMO. Some have even used D-Bol for moths with no major problems.
After a 2 week cycle of Phera-Plex I had blood work done. Lipids and cholesterol were just fine .

Plus behind all that I had a Superdrol cycle about 2 months before that and Ergomax/ Prostan and Halo.
Sometimes liver damage can be exaggerated. When you take precautions for it don't be surprised when you're in the normal range.