Max Gains from M1T

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
A friend of mine just gave me the last of his M1T from IDS. There are enough capsules to run one 4 week cycle. I wont be running this for a long while but I am just curious to see the gains it gave most people. Is M1T a better steroid for sheer strength or size? Also, what kind of sides did you get from it? Is it comparable to Superdrol?

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
I think you better research this product alot more before you even think about cracking that bottle open. M1T is a very strong chemical. To answer your question its both size and strength (mainly water weight) for size. You need to run side supplements before and during your cycle, also a good PCT. Sides, oh boy search this I don't feel like typing all morning. Much stronger than SD, SO ARE THE SIDES!!!!!!! Maybe start with a SD cycle if you can handle that than MAYBE do the M1T. I'd throw that shet in the thrash myself if I were you, your body will thank me! If not good luck

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
Yeah, Im finishing up my second cycle of superdrol. Sides were pretty harsh first time around but arent nearly as bad this time. If I can deal with really bad sides of superdrol is it still not a good product? All the gains you make on M1T is water weight? I watched a friend of mine blow up over night from M1t and its been about a year now and he still hasnt lost any size and has only lost a little strength.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Im finishing up my second cycle of superdrol. Sides were pretty harsh first time around but arent nearly as bad this time. If I can deal with really bad sides of superdrol is it still not a good product? All the gains you make on M1T is water weight? I watched a friend of mine blow up over night from M1t and its been about a year now and he still hasnt lost any size and has only lost a little strength.
No I'm not saying all your gains are water weight, but alot is water. I know many people that blew up on it and lost everything I also know 1 guy who lost very little. I would say 90% of people lose most of there size from it, in my experience

opks22

Awards
Well obviously i think a lot of your gains will depend on your diet. As long as you have your diet correct, you should see gains. however, how much of those gains will be water retention varies depending on the person. I for one, blew up on SD, and retained a lot of water and felt a lot of bloat. the supps act differently to each person with a number of variables that come into play.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
loss of hair, flu like symptoms, upset stomach, acne, agression, stomach distension, 99% HPTA shutdown within 24 hours, complete shutdown until 2 weeks after cessation of use, agression.

actually ive used it 3 times and i didnt think it was that horrible, expect to put on size and strength with ease but you wont keep it unless you pack on the calories (good/bad/whatever) until your pct is over. m1t is the most suppressive, harshest, most powerful on a milligram per milligram basis oral steroid.

if you keep the dosage around 10 milligrams per day you can avoid most of these sides and still get the results, IMO. some people use 30 or 40 mg a day for a month.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I recommend tossing it. If you do run it, you need estrogen (usually from testosterone supplementation) support during and 3 weeks after you stop taking it. Don't even think about starting PCT for 2 weeks (really 3) after you stop taking it. People lose their gains from because of only 1% of normal testosterone for two weeks. They get sick from lack of estrogen.

Again I would toss it, buy Phera-plex. Run the 20 mg Phera-plex 4 weeks with 50mg of Rebound xt.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I recommend tossing it. If you do run it, you need estrogen (usually from testosterone supplementation) support during and 3 weeks after you stop taking it. Don't even think about starting PCT for 2 weeks (really 3) after you stop taking it. People lose their gains from because of only 1% of normal testosterone for two weeks. They get sick from lack of estrogen.

Again I would toss it, buy Phera-plex. Run the 20 mg Phera-plex 4 weeks with 50mg of Rebound xt.
What the hell are you talking about? Starting PCT 3 weeks after cessation of a M1t cycle? :wtf: Where did you come up with this malarkey?

Granted M1T is a potent oral AAS compound. I happen to like it. I've ran it many times and start PCT immediately following cessation.. as it is an ORAL compound.. .. meaning it has an EXTREMELY short lived halflife. Where did you come up with 2-3 week waiting periods after taking orals????? Hit the bricks with that info brobro. I don't even get the whole "sick from lack of estrogen" comment.. I'm just going to leave it alone..

Big Paul, after a good wait from your SD run... attempt 10mg/d for a week or so.. guage your reaction.. if you start feeling lethargy, stomach discomfort, insomnia, and/aggression then quite possibly the compound is not for you.

Your diet will dictate the outcome. Your support supps will compliment your health. Your training will compliment your diet.. .and your advancement of knowledge will compliment all of the above.

God I'm belligerent lately... my apologies Werewolf, but I think you are sorely mistaken...

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
Sorry for takin so long to respond, i just havent been able to get on my computer lately due to a bad internet connection. Ubiquitous, would 1 week of M1t be enough to guage how well my body responds to it? And, should I run the cycle for a full 4 weeks or should i cut it short? A friend of mine did a cycle of M1T and ran it at 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, 3 weeks on, then pct. I have never run a cycle like this but would me running a cycle like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, then 2 weeks on be more beneficial than running it for a straight 4 weeks? I have only cycled superdrol twice. Honestly, M1T kind of scares me, and i want to run it as safe as possible so any opinion would help.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
The proof that M1T acts like this for PCT purposes is in the blood tests that SuperSoldier so graciously did for us back in February of 2004. Sorry, it will not me post whole link yet.

anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/12909-m1t-pct-3.html

If you read through it watching the testosterone and estradiol levels, you will see they don’t even start rise until day 12 in PCT and don’t really start recover as might be expected for a short life compound until day 22. Another way to look at this is day 22 is about what would be expected on day 4 or 5.

I realize what I wrote last night was confusing. That is what I get for typing when I get from being unable to sleep. So as very successful example of what I mean and have done in the past:

Weeks 1&2 10mg M1T twice a day, 200mg transdermal 4ad twice a day

Weeks 3, 4, 5 200mg transdermal 4ad twice a day, 200mg transdermal 1-T twice a day

Finally, very low estrogen levels results in low white blood counts which makes it easier to get sick.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
m1t is the most suppressive, harshest, most powerful on a milligram per milligram basis oral steroid.
methyltrienolone is actually the strongest oral steroid mg for mg and certainly the harshest. that is not to say M1T is not in the top 3.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, M1T kind of scares me, and i want to run it as safe as possible so any opinion would help.
If it really scares you don't do it, Test is much safer IMO and it's the staple of any cycle.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
ID deffinately like to use test but I have no source on how to get any. I dont have any connection in that area so unfortunately I have to use these orals... :mad:

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
How beneficial would it be to throw in M1t for 1 week at the end of a cycle of say superdrol for example, or maybe something less harmful like TST?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
How beneficial would it be to throw in M1t for 1 week at the end of a cycle of say superdrol for example, or maybe something less harmful like TST?
No.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Let me be honest I have a lot of nostalgia for M1T, but I never going to run it again.

Buy some Phera-plex and Rebound XT. Take 10 mg of Phera-plex and 25 mg of Rebound XT twice a day. Run it for 30 days. I’m 5 days into PCT, I came off cycle with my balls bigger and pumping more than when I started. Ok, the gains are maybe only 75% of M1T, but you can run longer and keep almost all of your gains. I felt real good on cycle instead of lousy. No way I running M1T again especially without Testosterone support.

bigpaul99

Banned
Awards
Yeah, I feel ya werewolf. Just seein people blow up on M1T makes me want to try it that much more, but I dont think I will ever really use it.