Injection Rotation

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering during my Test E cycle, 500mg/week if I could get away with just rotating my glutes for the 10 weeks
I read you don't want to hit the same spot twice in a week, but I'll be rotating glutes- each glute once a week. Will this be fine during the cycle or should I throw in some other injection sites?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
I would. Even though you will only be doing each side once a week, there's still a chance of scar tissue building up and an abcess forming.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
rotate and become comfortable with other sites.. it's good practice.. and Test Enanthate is painless in most preparations, so you're fine with virtually any site.

calpolybk

Awards
Glutes are pretty easy too once you get the hang of it.. personally i find it to be the most pain free of any injection..

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
ya 1st injection is 2mrw- I only bought 1.5" 22G syringes... should i just do glutes and thighs- only go 2/3 in w/ the pin on the thighs?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
ya 1st injection is 2mrw- I only bought 1.5" 22G syringes... should i just do glutes and thighs- only go 2/3 in w/ the pin on the thighs?
If you don't feel comfortable with your technique then do quads, they're real easy. It's also best to inject the needle all the way in (at least for me it is)

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
If you don't feel comfortable with your technique then do quads, they're real easy. It's also best to inject the needle all the way in (at least for me it is)
I see, but when you hit your quads, do you use a 1.5 inch also? or do you use the 1" needle?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
personally quads kill me and to be honest whereever you inject your first few times is going to hurt because the muscle is virgin .. it will get better though .. i like glutes, delts, and pecs in that order (although pecs can be a real b*tch sometimes if you move the needle and/or don't massage enough)

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I personally of delts, quads, or glutes, would do delts. I rotate between delts and glutes. But like i said my favorite is delts. Its the most painless imo.

size

Awards
  • Established
Alternating between the left and right side of the glutes over 10 weeks is fine (ex. week1 right, week 2 left, week 3 right, week 4 left...). Remember that there is quite enough room in the each glute quadrant for injections that rarely will the site be the same. So, this should not be an issue as long as you are using proper techniques. 25g for injection should be the needle size.

w00kie

Awards
i'm doing glutes, traps, and delts. my fav has to be traps.