halodrol, help me first time cycle

letmepokethat

Awards
okay today
i got the halodrol-50 in the mail took my first dose.
i am stackin it with methyl 1-alpha.
friend is doin it is in his 3rd week has gained 12 lbs lbm.
and his bench has gone up 80.

ive never cycled before. im gonna keep a log up. would like some help or pointers. my plan for pct was gasparis novedex-xt startin round the 3rd week in halo cycle. and maybe using 6-oxo.
my biggest worry is gyno. tommorow i will post all my stats. be nice if anyone with experience could help be out.

need some feedback

Last edited by a moderator:
yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
okay today
i got the halodrol-50 in the mail took my first dose.
i am stackin it with methyl 1-alpha.
friend is doin it is in his 3rd week has gained 12 lbs lbm.
and his bench has gone up 80.

ive never cycled before. im gonna keep a log up. would like some help or pointers. my plan for pct was gasparis novedex-xt startin round the 3rd week in halo cycle. and maybe using 6-oxo.
my biggest worry is gyno. tommorow i will post all my stats. be nice if anyone with experience could help be out.

need some feedback
STOP! STOP taking these now. You REALLY need to do some more research before embarking on this. Once you think you know what you're doing, then do some more research. In your very short paragraph above, you have stated things that sincerely concern me:

1) For a first cycle, it strikes me as a bad idea to mix the two products you cite. Halodrol is very potent. The feedback on M1A isn't as numerous, but it too is apparently very potent.
2) Novedex and "maybe" 6-OXO for PCT. This is a very inadequate PCT regime.
3) You don't mention support supplements (for your liver, blood pressure, blood lipids).

I just really think you should stop this right now and spend a little more time planning out your cycle and PCT. Just my opinion but you asked for feedback.

opks22

Awards
yeah, it sounds like you havent done enough research, check some other h50 logs and you can learn what others use for pct. but we also need more info, age, weight, height, stats, etc. Also, for your first cycle, you shouldn't be stacking. If you were to experience sides, you will have no idea which product is causing it.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
yeah, it sounds like you havent done enough research, check some other h50 logs and you can learn what others use for pct. but we also need more info, age, weight, height, stats, etc. Also, for your first cycle, you shouldn't be stacking. If you were to experience sides, you will have no idea which product is causing it.
Here's my guess:

Weight: 150 (trying to get 165 by memorial day to look "big" on the beach and get all the girls)
lifting experience: About 6 months (just flat bench and bicep curls though)

lol Sorry I'm being a ****, but I just cant stand posts like the first one. Sometimes I really just wonder if it's guys posting crap like this to get a rise out of people that are serious about this stuff and care for the well being of others and try to make sure they dont do serious damage to themselves due to their own stupidity...

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
gyno should not be a problem from the hd. i dont know anything about m1a.

id listen to the advice above. stop the cycle right now and do some more research.

letmepokethat

Awards
no my age is 23 gonna be 24 in two months im 5-11
i weigh 185 bf estimated at 12.4 percent
im lookin into gettin nolvadex
rim not gonna stop so id like some helpful feedback
i got milk thistle and coq10 what is a good dose?
i have been looking it up but id like some one on one feedback
ive always went to the gym never stuck with it b/c of drinking drugs since i stopped like 14 months ago i have been goin consistantley to the gym minimum of 4-5 days a week a lil more in the last 2 months.

on the box it said novedex was sufficient for pct.
im gonna try to obtain nolvadex in case. but ive read some people didnt need it so any suggestions on store bought pct.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
milk thistle and coq10 thats it?? the only reason why you need coq10 is if your using red yeast rice but your not. the only ancillary you have is milk thistle. you have nothing to control your cholesterol or blood pressure. i hope you don't **** yourself up. do some more research.

letmepokethat

Awards
okay

the supplements
i have are bloodpressure control
milk thistle- how much a day?
celery seed extract
flax seed oil
is the bp control needed everyday

and is the novedex xt good byre itself or should i use 6 oxo or somethin also ill keep nolvadex on hand

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yo you should have started milk thistle, red yeast rice, coq10, celery seed, policosonal, and hawthorn berry 2 weeks ago. stop your cycle and do some research then when your ready post your cycle.