Phera-Plex and Lethargy

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Hey. I'm not seeing anyone with lethargy while on P-P so I thought I'd ask if it's just me.. I wake up at around 9am, have a protein shake - and instead of starting work like I normally would, I go back to sleep until 2pm.. Then I get up, have another protein shake - and go about business as usual.. I go to sleep at night between 12 and 1.. I usually get 6-8 hours of sleep (I know, not enough).

So is this lethargy coming from the Phera-Plex? Or is it just me? I'm on my 10th day...

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
i had lethargy but it wasnt that significant. id usually take a nap after my classes. wake up around 930 or 10, eat, class, nap at 2 for about an hour.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Coming from PP. I had large amounts of trouble getting out of bed. Kept hitting that damn snooze button lol.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
What is it that causes the lethargy with these products? I know I read it somewhere before but I forget...

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, on SD it's a lack of sufficient carbs. I never experienced lethargy on SD but did with PP for some reason. I upped the carbs with PP but didn't really notice a difference until this week where I'm stacking 30mgs PP with 10mgs SD & 4mgs MTRN. I'm not lethargic anymore for some reason? Diet hasn't changed much.

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
Intresting, when I did a cycle of SD, I was lethargic as hell. On PP I felt great! On both cycles I increased my cals and carbs dramaticly, and it didn't help with the lethargy on SD. So I'm not sure that more carbs makes a differance. ????

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is it that causes the lethargy with these products? I know I read it somewhere before but I forget...
There is a good article in one of the Muscular Developments,that talks about anabolics and lethargy by William Llewllyn,he says it has to do with serotonin and the effects estrogen and testosterone have on it,and yes PP made me extremely lethargic also.

Angrysanta

Awards
Didn't have any real lethargy issues at 20mg a day. I've heard of a few people having problems usually at higher doses. The problem I did notice with PP was that sometimes it would be hard to sleep after cardio or leg workout days. I felt like my heart was still pounding hard after the workout. I didn't have any problems sleeping on most other days. This would sometimes lead to a lethargic feeling the next day. This would usually clear right up with a good nights sleep. In comparison, I experienced plenty of lethargy while on 1AD/4AD, 1T/4AD and SD solo.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Intresting, when I did a cycle of SD, I was lethargic as hell. On PP I felt great! On both cycles I increased my cals and carbs dramaticly, and it didn't help with the lethargy on SD. So I'm not sure that more carbs makes a differance. ????
SD literally sucked the carbs from my system. CARBS were the answer for me. I am not saying your diet was on or off, but I found when I added in extra complex and when needed very simple carbs (honey) it did make a huge impact on me feeling lethargic. More calories will help, so did two extra bowls of oatmeal spread throughout the day. I carried high fiber cereal bars with me.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
im on 20 mg PP right now and there is a degree of lethargy. But let me tell you it no where nears the lethargy you experience on 1-test. So just deal with it cause it could be worse with another compound.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'm fairly sure that it's the lowering of testosterone via negitive feedback that causes the lethargy.

So, no, 5-HTP won't help. Adding a test molecule will....

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
From what I've read, on SD it's a lack of sufficient carbs. I never experienced lethargy on SD but did with PP for some reason. I upped the carbs with PP but didn't really notice a difference until this week where I'm stacking 30mgs PP with 10mgs SD & 4mgs MTRN. I'm not lethargic anymore for some reason? Diet hasn't changed much.
holy crap. thats a lot of orals.