First Cycle Question

BOVEY

Awards
Im into the last 2 weeks of my first cycle of testenan @ 500mg per week kickstarted with dbol @ 30mg for 4 weeks

within 3 weeks i had put on 18lbs. as the test is a long acting ester it would not have kicked in by this time, so im attributing these gains to the dbol

im starting week 11 today and my weight has remained the same at 17 1/2 stones

my diet has been good throughout, so too has my training, do you think my test could be dud or under dosed or something its by abuhrain and dosed @ 250mg per vial

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
weight is a poor judge of gains. dbol causes mucho water weight gain, hence the 18lbs but it comes off rather quickly afterwards. if you were able to hold 18lbs gained throughout the cycle, then consider it a pretty damn good cycle. did you take before measurements? if so, that's your best indicator of how things went. that scale doesn't monitor muscle gain and fat loss, it just gives you a number that doesn't mean sh1t for our purposes.

BOVEY

Awards
unfortunately i didnt take measurements but i have definately got a lot bigger, i do door work on the weekends and all my mates are asking what im on, i just say im eating alot, training hard and protein shakes, they know im lying but i just change the subject

thanks anyway i was getting abit down thinking that my gear was sh1t

tattoopierced1

your gear could have been under dosed as well. I agree with Beez though. Did you got vet, UG, or pharm? I have tried various vets and will stay away from them in the future...sure they are cheap, but most are underdosed.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with Beez. If you gained 18 overall at the end of the cycle, it's a good one. Your gear is real, otherwise you would have dropped the weight after the Dbol, instead of maintaining size for the past 7 WEEKS following the dbol... If anything, you dropped a lot of water during the time, but gained LBM in place of it. Your PCT will dictate the true outcome of the cyle though, so bust your ass and do it right. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 23
Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 15
brandlife Cycle Logs 28
Anabolics 6