Your Largest Fina Conversion

Saint4Life

Awards
Hey Bros, its been a while since Ive been on here, been very busy with the business and all. Well, I have been thinking of making batch of tren...10g to be exact and I had a few questions.

First of all I'm guessing the easiest way is to just by a 10g kit and do the conversion this way, but I was wondering how hard it would be to do the crystal method. (dissolving in heet)

The only thing that I am worried about is screwing something up and 5 carts is too much to screw up for me. But if I do how do I figure how much oil to use if I want to yeild a 75ml/mg ratio?

All in all I believe i'll just buy the kit and go from there, I just wanted to post something to say, hello and hear some of you guru's big A$$ fina conversions...:D

Thanks Guys and good to see all of you again....

Saint

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
In my humble opinion, recrystallizing tren should always be employed if the source is from pellets. Once you get the hang of it, the process is very easy. The end result (shiny crystals) is also something you can be proud of. If you've never recrystallized tren, I would strongly suggest starting with only 2 grams at a time. Once your experience increases, 10 grams at a time is not unreasonable.
agreed and its easy. for a "fool proof" way of doing it is the wardog methoed, freeze your water then let it slowly melt over you tren/MA. you will get nice lare crystals that are easy to fliter. Just did it with 30grams of prop so 10 grams should be easy. but starting small like Klaus said is a good idea, practice runs never hurt. with practice you can get a 99% recovery.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
agreed and its easy. for a "fool proof" way of doing it is the wardog methoed, freeze your water then let it slowly melt over you tren/MA. you will get nice lare crystals that are easy to fliter. Just did it with 30grams of prop so 10 grams should be easy. but starting small like Klaus said is a good idea, practice runs never hurt. with practice you can get a 99% recovery.
when you say "let it slowly melt over your tren/ma" what are you doing to let it "melt over". do you still poke the needle-sized hole in the bottom of a water jug and just let it drip or do you let the water freeze in the jug, cut the jug and set the ice directly into the liquid and let it melt?i dont understand that process. ive read how to cut the cardboard and make a spot for the jug and all that but i dont understand the ice method.