Suggested Cycle, PCT and Support Supps for Mega-Zol/Phera-Max Cycle

1. Registered User

Suggested Cycle, PCT and Support Supps for Mega-Zol/Phera-Max Cycle

I'm looking to retain, and even gain, muscle while cutting. After reading some recently posted advice, I may go with a Mega-Zol/Phera-Max cycle for better endurance and vascularity. (This will keep me on top of my rugby game)

I couldn't find any suggested cycles, support supps, and PCT for Mega-zol/Phera-max, so I thought I'd ask. (I have my thoughts, but I'd like to hear from those of you who have more info than I do)

(PS, this is my first post here, so I'm also saying hello for the first time. Been lifting for the better part of 3 years. I play rugby. I'm 100% committed to diet, 6 days training/cardio. Etc etc. I'm not a newb to AAS.)

Thanks for your input.

2. Registered User

you say you are not a noob, but in what world do PCT products change? check in the generic labs forum, there is a lot of information on the two supps you listed.
  3. Registered User

I guess I wasn't clear.

1st) PCT supps DO change. For example, some suggest Clom and some suggest Nolva, depending. Here is another example: some companies offer there own PCT, for example AX's RTX. Sure the basics of a PCT will remain the same, but the specific supps may change based on various reasons, in some cases just personal oppinion.

2nd) I didn't know that Generic Labz had a forum. I guess I'll go inquire there.

Admin can delete this thread.
    •   

4. Registered User

well yes, there are different types of PCT products, but they do not change over time, that is, what you used for previous pct, is still valid for a cycle today. as for all pct, i suggest nolva. For PCT, i usually use nolva, dhea, and either Rebound XT or Novedex XT. Also, you might want to throw in CEE as well, but I vary between cycles. But yeah, for examples of cycles, check out the GL forum.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 02:11 PM
  2. Trenadrol PCT and support supps
    By jns in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 03:34 AM
  3. PCT support supps for epistane
    By ATH3386 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-25-2007, 12:06 PM
  4. Mega-Zol/Phera-plex Cycle