- 04-07-2006, 07:51 PM
- 04-07-2006, 09:12 PM
- 5'8" 197 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Originally Posted by Dark Zenfi
- 04-07-2006, 09:17 PM
A low dose like 25mgs a day might work. It does increase work capacity but it also gives you painful pumps that would make it impossible at higher doses to do any type of endurance. At least for most people.
04-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Originally Posted by Jstrong20
I I used 25mg a day would I get results or would I just bulk up?
04-08-2006, 03:09 AM
Anadrol is known for water retention,it would probably decrease your endurance,just run some winny most performance athletes like it.Originally Posted by Dark Zenfi
04-08-2006, 02:59 PM
I can't say for sure what would happen because it will effect everybody diffrent. Maybe someone will chime in that has used anabolics for endurance.Originally Posted by Dark Zenfi
Similar Forum Threads
- By baham99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 113Last Post: 05-20-2008, 07:19 PM
- By skinheadken in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2004, 12:04 AM
- By Jjaden in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2004, 10:05 PM
- By bobthebuilder in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-16-2004, 02:22 PM
- By beamen28 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2004, 04:12 PM