Nandrolone

1. Nandrolone

I was reading that some athletes such as British Sprinter Linford Christie have used Nandrolone as performance enhancement. Has anybody here ever used this?

Thanks ahead of time

2. Run a search via Deca. Not to be a Richard, but you've been asking alot of general questions on here that you could easily answer yourself by running a search. Please search in the future and only ask specefic questions.
    •   

3. I did, though I wanted to know what people saw from it (Results)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Dark Zenfi
    I did, though I wanted to know what people saw from it (Results)
    I'd search for logs if I were you to find that info. Thing is most people use nandrolone in a stacked cycle, it's rare to find anyone running it along these days, especially because of the dreaded deca ****, it's almost always likely to be run with test or some other libido enhancing steroid as well. As a general reference people rarely explode on the stuff if it's run solo. It's good for modest lean gains, relatively dry when comapred to test, not too bad for strength.
    •   

5. pretty good stacking steroid, add 300-400mg/week to 500mg/week of test and you'll be ready to rock. It will add some bloat, but doesn't aromatize as much as test - the water retention won't be aesthetically pleasing while you're on, but it will make your workouts a lot more comfortable - I'm a fan of deca in low doses added to a low dose of EQ - its a secret little stack author l rea was quite fond of, and I've personally enjoyed as well (with 500mg/week test as the base).

I wouldn't run it alone as the progesterone buildup will kill sex drive, shut you down quite hard, and make recovery a ***** - also progesterone related gyno is a *****. In generally, without test, you will feel like death by week 6 or 7.

6. Quote Originally Posted by SecretOfSteel
    pretty good stacking steroid, add 300-400mg/week to 500mg/week of test and you'll be ready to rock. It will add some bloat, but doesn't aromatize as much as test - the water retention won't be aesthetically pleasing while you're on, but it will make your workouts a lot more comfortable - I'm a fan of deca in low doses added to a low dose of EQ - its a secret little stack author l rea was quite fond of, and I've personally enjoyed as well (with 500mg/week test as the base).

I wouldn't run it alone as the progesterone buildup will kill sex drive, shut you down quite hard, and make recovery a ***** - also progesterone related gyno is a *****. In generally, without test, you will feel like death by week 6 or 7.
    Is Nandrolone better than EQ for endurance or about the same? What do you think?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hydroxy-Nandrolone
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2003, 12:05 AM
  2. About nandrolone decanate
    By NicR in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2003, 06:37 AM
  3. test/nandrolone transdermal, anyone?
    By Draven in forum Anabolics