Nandrolone

Dark Zenfi

Awards
I was reading that some athletes such as British Sprinter Linford Christie have used Nandrolone as performance enhancement. Has anybody here ever used this?

Thanks ahead of time

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Run a search via Deca. Not to be a Richard, but you've been asking alot of general questions on here that you could easily answer yourself by running a search. Please search in the future and only ask specefic questions.

Dark Zenfi

Awards
I did, though I wanted to know what people saw from it (Results)

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I did, though I wanted to know what people saw from it (Results)
I'd search for logs if I were you to find that info. Thing is most people use nandrolone in a stacked cycle, it's rare to find anyone running it along these days, especially because of the dreaded deca ****, it's almost always likely to be run with test or some other libido enhancing steroid as well. As a general reference people rarely explode on the stuff if it's run solo. It's good for modest lean gains, relatively dry when comapred to test, not too bad for strength.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
pretty good stacking steroid, add 300-400mg/week to 500mg/week of test and you'll be ready to rock. It will add some bloat, but doesn't aromatize as much as test - the water retention won't be aesthetically pleasing while you're on, but it will make your workouts a lot more comfortable - I'm a fan of deca in low doses added to a low dose of EQ - its a secret little stack author l rea was quite fond of, and I've personally enjoyed as well (with 500mg/week test as the base).

I wouldn't run it alone as the progesterone buildup will kill sex drive, shut you down quite hard, and make recovery a ***** - also progesterone related gyno is a *****. In generally, without test, you will feel like death by week 6 or 7.

Dark Zenfi

Awards
pretty good stacking steroid, add 300-400mg/week to 500mg/week of test and you'll be ready to rock. It will add some bloat, but doesn't aromatize as much as test - the water retention won't be aesthetically pleasing while you're on, but it will make your workouts a lot more comfortable - I'm a fan of deca in low doses added to a low dose of EQ - its a secret little stack author l rea was quite fond of, and I've personally enjoyed as well (with 500mg/week test as the base).

I wouldn't run it alone as the progesterone buildup will kill sex drive, shut you down quite hard, and make recovery a ***** - also progesterone related gyno is a *****. In generally, without test, you will feel like death by week 6 or 7.
Is Nandrolone better than EQ for endurance or about the same? What do you think?