Cheaper?

Dark Zenfi

Awards
Alright to start out I dont have alot of money... I want to take something that isnt too expensive though works for me and doesnt give me many sides. I am a bike racer *Endurance Athlete, Sprinter on bike* What will?

Thanks ahead of time :)

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
You are in the wrong forum if you're looking for something "inexpensive" that'll help you. Everything you run here, if ran correctly, will hit your pocket in my opinion. I am a college student though, so I guess it depends on your salary ;).

haplochrom

Awards
A short ester test, and EQ. It will cost you less than clip shoes. I ride as well. EQ really helps out your endurance. That is an easy, super safe cycle that many people do from noobs to vets.

Say Prop 100mg EOD, and EQ 300mg twice a week. Some like the EQ dosage below the test, while every vet i have ever met runs the EQ higher than the test. Its all a matter of preference.

One thing this cycle provides is little to no bloat. Vascularity is improved, and you are put into a more suceptible period for fat loss. In fact, it is probably going to be my next one!

Dark Zenfi

Awards
A short ester test, and EQ. It will cost you less than clip shoes. I ride as well. EQ really helps out your endurance. That is an easy, super safe cycle that many people do from noobs to vets.

Say Prop 100mg EOD, and EQ 300mg twice a week. Some like the EQ dosage below the test, while every vet i have ever met runs the EQ higher than the test. Its all a matter of preference.

One thing this cycle provides is little to no bloat. Vascularity is improved, and you are put into a more suceptible period for fat loss. In fact, it is probably going to be my next one!
Thanks man

SecretOfSteel

Awards
that much test prop would kill my endurance, I don't know about him.

I suggest 125-250mg/test week as a base and 400mg EQ (to start out)/week - you can frontload it if you'd like but I'm patient so I never bother.

one thing you should realize - the EQ won't even kick in until week 6 or 7, so you'll probably want to run it for a prolonged period of time.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I suggest 125-250mg/test week as a base and 400mg EQ (to start out)/week - you can frontload it if you'd like but I'm patient so I never bother.
I would prefer to see the test at a higher level than the EQ.