The ultimate PCT

freakboy

Awards
I am in the process of planning the perfect PCT. Its pct for a Phera/TestE/Halodrol cycle... If anyone has suggestions let me know, thanks. Here's what I got so far.

Clomid 150/100/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20
activate for 8 weeks
rebound 2/day for 8 weeks
blue rhino for 8 weeks
zma for 4 weeks
Size-on

Thinking about throwin in PowerFuLL too! lemme know
plus support supps and a good diet/training schedule. I'm on week 9 and i'm up 25lbs so far, so i'm loving it guys!

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
I think having two natty test boosters, the blue rhino and activate, may be redundant. I'd go with just the activate starting two weeks into pct. Also if youre going to be running both clomid and nolva, you can run the nolva at 20 throughout. Just my 2cents.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Also if youre going to be running both clomid and nolva, you can run the nolva at 20 throughout. Just my 2cents.
Agreed. :thumbsup:

BTW, shouldn't this be in the PCT Forum??

freakboy

Awards
o yea, i'm sorry.... i didn't even realize. how do i move this to the pct forum?

opks22

Awards
9 streaight weeks of a methylated oral? How is that treating you? Isn't that a bit long to be on? not exactly sure what your cycle looks like, but that is what first jumped to mind.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
9 streaight weeks of a methylated oral? How is that treating you? Isn't that a bit long to be on?
there are two methylated orals in there, and he never mentioned how he split up the cycle, my guess would be he split up the orals to 6 to 8 weeks total and is running test for 10-12 weeks...

Last edited:

opks22

Awards
there are two methylated orals in there, and he never mentioned how he split up the cycle, my guess would be he split up the orals to 6 to 8 weeks total and is running test for 10-12 weeks...
yeah, you beat me to my post edit, it was just the first thought that jumped into my mind. I was just curious what his cycle looked like. 25 lbs?:blink: Good stuff.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
yeah, you beat me to my post edit, it was just the first thought that jumped into my mind. I was just curious what his cycle looked like. 25 lbs?:blink: Good stuff.
i see what you mean, i got kind thrown off with the word 'stacked' too...

25 lbs is impressive...Freakboy, what weight did you start at?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
and how many Kcals are you taking in a day?

freakboy

Awards
Here's my cycle:

Test E weeks 1-13 @ 600mg/week
Phera @ 30mg/day weeks 1-4
Halodrol @ 50mg/day weeks 9-13

I'm takin in about 100gF/450-500gC/350gP

and i'm training 5 days/week

i started at 195 w/ roughly 14%bf
now i'm 220 w/roughly 17%bf

bloat and stuff. strength is great tho.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Here's my cycle:

Test E weeks 1-13 @ 600mg/week
Phera @ 30mg/day weeks 1-4
Halodrol @ 50mg/day weeks 9-13

I'm takin in about 100gF/450-500gC/350gP

and i'm training 5 days/week

i started at 195 w/ roughly 14%bf
now i'm 220 w/roughly 17%bf

bloat and stuff. strength is great tho.
i would change the hd around. run it for the last two weeks you are on test, and the two weeks following your last shot. that way, you can be on your oral when you are off the test.

freakboy

Awards
i would change the hd around. run it for the last two weeks you are on test, and the two weeks following your last shot. that way, you can be on your oral when you are off the test.
I did, my last test shot is the end of week 11.... so i'll be "on" still during weeks 12 & 13 and i'll also end HD at the end of week 13 too. It works out.

Thanks for the heads up tho man.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
this is how I run PCT - everyone is different

I would throw out half of that crap you have - definately the clomid - that stuff is weak garbage and makes you an emotional mess.

with your last inject, start running some HCG - about 5000 i.u./week (i like to do EOD injects of 1000 i.u.)

then, two weeks out, start 40mg/week nolva for two weeks and stop the HCG (unless your boys aren't coming back, then keep it up)

two weeks after that, run 20mg/week of nolva for two weeks

you SHOULD have recovered by this point

some people say to run nolva with your HCG, and some people have different ways of running HCG - I just gave you what works for me personally - you have to experiment on your body to find out what works best for you.

also, if you can get it, arimidex is hands down the best, blows clomid and nolva outta the water.

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I did, my last test shot is the end of week 11.... so i'll be "on" still during weeks 12 & 13 and i'll also end HD at the end of week 13 too. It works out.

Thanks for the heads up tho man.
Then the traditional nomenclature is Test E weeks 1-11 @ 600mg/week

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
this is how I run PCT - everyone is different

I would throw out half of that crap you have - definately the clomid - that stuff is weak garbage and makes you an emotional mess.

with your last inject, start running some HCG - about 5000 i.u./week (i like to do EOD injects of 1000 i.u.)

then, two weeks out, start 40mg/week nolva for two weeks and stop the HCG (unless your boys aren't coming back, then keep it up)

two weeks after that, run 20mg/week of nolva for two weeks

you SHOULD have recovered by this point

some people say to run nolva with your HCG, and some people have different ways of running HCG - I just gave you what works for me personally - you have to experiment on your body to find out what works best for you.

also, if you can get it, arimidex is hands down the best, blows clomid and nolva outta the water.
thats a very questionable pct... id run torimifene. look up some of dr. d's posts on it. looks like excellent stuff!

freakboy

Awards
i can't do HCG, i got no place to get it, nor the money...

I already bought the Clomid/Nolva so i gotta run those, plus i like the fact of running those cuz they've been around so long...

What should my pct look like then guys?

Clomid 150/100/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
activate
x factor
fenotest
Creatine

I like that. if u guys like it, i'll go with it... what u thinking boys?!?!

Thanks

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
looks good, just start the activate in week three like someone mentioned earller and I'd run the nolva at 20 througout. People run nolva at 40 for pct when they are running it without clomid.

SecretOfSteel

Awards
thats a very questionable pct... id run torimifene. look up some of dr. d's posts on it. looks like excellent stuff!
PCT culture varies among circles and among boards - this PCT works for me everytime, and is the model on a few other boards.

whatever works is what you need to use - it all depends on each individual person.