anybody used higher doses of halodrol ?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
has anybody gone higher on the doseing of halodrol ?i weigh 240 lbs and i'm in my third week of halodrol and was expecting more , so i was wondering if anyboduy has used a higher dose than 1 a day ?

gten79

Awards
Just Score a tab and use 75mgs for the last week......There is a log here somewhere about a guy who used it at 75mgs....I hope that helps.

opks22

Awards
i'm planning on starting a cycle of h50 in a few weeks, I weigh 250, so i am curious to hear what others say. Since this is my first cycle of h50, i might just stick with the 50mg, and bump it to 75 for the last week, as stated above, but i havent fully decided as of yet.

seibert253

Awards
Ran 2 pills a day the last 10 days of my H-50 cycle. No problems, no sides, blood work turned out fine.

opks22

Awards
Ran 2 pills a day the last 10 days of my H-50 cycle. No problems, no sides, blood work turned out fine.
Seibert, you mind if i ask how big you are? In terms of how much you weigh? I weigh 250, so i am thinking 75mg should be ok for the final week, but i will be starting at 50mg, and will alter the cycle if need be (i.e. stay at 50mg if everything is still going well)

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also to add to that question did you get an increase in results?what kind of gains did you make on the cycle?

seibert253

Awards
Stats:
5'9", 225

One one 50mg pill a day, I didn't notice anything until the begining of week 3. At the end of week 3 had some strength increases but man did I swell up. Arms look huge. I increased my dosage with 10 days left to test results. I had continued strength increases through the 1st week of PCT. My swollen state did not last but my strength gains stayed true. Overall I was pleased.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
halodrol sucks balls. just use real steroids
a very ignorant thing to say, but to a degree i agree. halodrol helped me out when cutting, though. BUT, to answer your question, like a couple guys have said, run either 75mg-100mg ED the last week or 10 dayrs or so. Sides should still be minimal.

Kish

Awards
has anybody gone higher on the doseing of halodrol ?i weigh 240 lbs and i'm in my third week of halodrol and was expecting more , so i was wondering if anyboduy has used a higher dose than 1 a day ?

Don't know about h 50 , but I started a cycle of Promagnon 25 (supposed to be the same thing as h 50 just cut in half.) I am just noticing changes this week (week 3) and I was wondering about the recommended 90 days between cycles.I have taken many supps including the real gear and never had to take a 90 day break. just wondering if anybody had any results.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well i have been running other gear as well with hdrol just its beginning to kick in but anyway for my last 10 days of hdrol i'll be running 100mg's divided am/pm since i think the half life might be an issue with this once a day protocall as well as weight to dosage , total 5 wks.

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
Don't know about h 50 , but I started a cycle of Promagnon 25 (supposed to be the same thing as h 50 just cut in half.) I am just noticing changes this week (week 3) and I was wondering about the recommended 90 days between cycles.I have taken many supps including the real gear and never had to take a 90 day break. just wondering if anybody had any results.
90 days? Thats bizarre... Usually the shortest time off i would ever take is the time of the cycle+pct. 3 week cycle + 3 week pct, then 6 weeks off. Start a cycle every 12 weeks. But then again, i dont do any "legal" steroids anymore...

Swole@263

Awards
I was coming off cycle and decided to try Halodrol at the end before PCT began. I ran 50mg ED for 1 month over lapping my cycle of REAL gear, when the gear ran out I bumped up to 100mg ED. The sides I recieved from the higher dose were anything but good unless you like your man hood looking like your in the (COLD) swimming pool all the time! I dropped back down to the 50mg ED and everything is back to normal.

Cycle log for 12 weeks:
100mg prop EOD week 1-12
100mg Masteron EOD week 1-12
10mg D-bol ED week 1-8
50mg Halodrol ED week 8-12
100mg Halodrol ED for week 13/ back to 50mg week 14-16
....starting PCT this week................

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
if the size of your balls is keeping you from doing any exogenous hormones then you shouldn't even consider it. there are sides far worse than that. i agree, on HD (i only went up to 50mg) your balls do get extremely small. highest amount of shutdown ive had was on HD only and ive done cycles of dbol/test. but, a week into pct, and they were back to normal (if not bigger).

P205

Awards
-long time reader, first time poster-

I'm 5'11". I started a Hal cycle for bulk at 193 lbs and did 50 for two weeks then took it up to 75 (50AM, 25PM) until i ran out. Took it with thistle and a lot of food and followed it up with nolva and a few others for PCT. Ended the cycle at about 201 and a week into PCT was at 204. I'm now at the end of PCT, I've kept the food up and gotten back on creatine and I'm at 202/203. I would definately do it again.

swagman

Awards
I had good luck with Halodrol, my gains began to taper in the middle of the third week, I should have bumped up my dosage but it was my first cycle of HAL. so i left it alone, I liked it and have kept ALL of my gains. Ill do another and increase the dose in the third week this time.

franklv

Awards
I had good luck with Halodrol, my gains began to taper in the middle of the third week, I should have bumped up my dosage but it was my first cycle of HAL. so i left it alone, I liked it and have kept ALL of my gains. Ill do another and increase the dose in the third week this time.
Good to hear you kept all of your gains. Did you go with Gaspari's recommendation for PCT(maximus stack) or did you use a serm?

swagman

Awards
Good to hear you kept all of your gains. Did you go with Gaspari's recommendation for PCT(maximus stack) or did you use a serm?
i was new to Gaspari at the time, i stacked it with orastan E but istead of i believe his product is novadex, i used Oxo 6 by ergopharm at the two week mark on 3 a day before bed and at week four i began using thermolife tribostan three times a day. i then pctd untill two weeks after i ran my 30 day halodrol and orastan stack with the oxo, and tribostan. I think my test levels seem higher now than while in my final two weeks of halodrol. I know this is a Halodrol thread but I am a firm believer in Tribostan by thermolife and oxo 6 they have got me back in the game when i was in a slump before. GOOD STUFF.

shaggy C

Banned
Awards
Stop spamming the board. If you want to make immature comments, go elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator: