pheraplex & lethargy

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
did anybody else experience lethargy? i'm on day 19. did 10 first week, did 20 second week, today being the fifth day at 30. jeez, today was unbearable, feels pretty similar to the flu in ways alright. appetite is gone, nausea, (carbs have been 40+% of 4kcals/day)tired as hell, body feels uncomfortable in general. backing off to say the least. had originally planned on phasing into sd for last couple of weeks.

phasar

Awards
  • Established
never been lethargic on pp.

but if you are lethargic on pp, how are you gonna do sd?

pp however, was the first PH that i've ever taken that made me feel any degree of nausea.

i remember taking s1+ a couple of years back...... i had never been so strong in my life... nor have i ever talked so slow for that matter.... i seriously had to say sentences slowly to refrain from slurring.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
i felt very tired on pp and lost my appetite and eventuelly started to get stomach acid build-up. i got off cycle early. it sucked

magic8ball

Awards
The bump from 20mg to 30mg is rough. Try backing down to 20mg and you should notice a difference.

Abe the Cop

Awards
I was afraid of going to 30mg after hearing people's experiences like yours. But I've been on 30mg for 10 days now (10/20/30/30) and I'm fine. Well, actually I'm not fine because I introduced 10mg SD into the mix 6 days ago at 10mg. The lethargy REALLY started there. However, it's not always that bad. Usually I don't get tired til later on in the day, which sucks because sometimes I fall asleep before I get in all my calories for the day.

These compounds work differently in everyone though, and everyone perceives their effects differently. Even though you're keeping your carbs and calories high you're still experiencing the lethargy. Have you tried using caffeine? What about herbal energy supplements? I notice an increased amount of energy after taking my animal pak. But then again, I obviously don't experience the same degree of lethargy like you do.

All I can say is that it will get a lot worse if you start superdrol. The only advice anyone can really give you is to lower the dosage to 20mg and see if you can handle that. Hopefully you can just bear the discomfort for the remaining weeks. Best of luck :D

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
i think your absolutely right, everybody responds differently. i've done a couple of sd cycles. felt the sugar being sucked out of my blood (dizzy, lil nausea) but saw tremendous strength gains that i just have not seen with the pp. i think i could even just run 10mgs/day of sd & see pretty strong results. i may try pp again another day.