Alcohol after superdrol and on pct - AnabolicMinds.com

Alcohol after superdrol and on pct

1. Banned

Alcohol after superdrol and on pct

is it okay to start drinking immediately after a cycle of superdrol and while on pct which i'm taking novadex xt and trib? thanks for the help

2. Board Supporter

Bottom line imo: one drink isn't going to kill you, but if by "start drinking" you mean binge every day for a week, then no it's not ok
  3. Banned

well i'm on my last week of superdrol and i turn 21 on the 17th so i was planning on binge drinking a week after my superdrol cycle and a week into my pct so is that going to kill my liver or will it not be as bad since i will have been off the superdrol for a week? Also is novadex xt okay to drink on or is it supper harsh on the liver? thanks for the help
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Smile

My PERSONAL opinion - Absolutely not!!

1) I say this as an ex-drinker, not some wanna be goodie-goodie. I used to drink A LOT before I started lifting . .
    I know the temptation is subtle and deceitful - but be strong bro it ain't worth it.

2) Personal experience: I finished my Superdrol cycle a while back and was almost done with PCT. I had 3 glasses of wine one night with a dinner that was made for me ( very nice )
    I woke up and f**kin' hurled all over the place.
    Now of course I am not saying this WILL happen, but think of the weight we gain, the tuning of our bodies . . .
    we spend a lot of time and energy to be ABOVE average.

I'll some up with this:
    Would you put 87 octane gas in a Ferrari
    ?

I respect your decision of your body, but I would encourage you to STOP drinking period.
    Since you have decided to lift - give it % 110 !

Best of Luck
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by designgray

I'll some up with this:
    Would you put 87 octane gas in a Ferrari ?

I respect your decision of your body, but I would encourage you to STOP drinking period.
    Since you have decided to lift - give it % 110 !
    I agree with you here 100%. The amount of money we spend on food and supplements, the amount of time we spend in the gym and the numerous sacrifices we put ourselves through should outnumber the reasons to drink.

I personally was a big drinker, which ended up getting me in a little trouble ::cough::dwi::cough:: and that bad situation really made me realize the importance of not drinking while you are dedicating yourself to something like BBing. Take it how you want, everybody has to make up thier own minds about things like drinking, the same way you had to make up your own mind about taking AAS...

But whether or not you should be drinking coming right off of SD, I would say no, since your liver still won't be performing at its optimal level. And I assume you are taking Nolva in your PCT, which does cause liver toxicity as well (nowhere near as bad as drol). So I guess why would you put your body at risk, you only get one.
  6. Banned

When Im "on" it seems my body refuses alcohol. The one time i tried to drink while on cycle I took a shot of crown (my favorite liquor) and held it down for about 3 seconds before throwing up the crown and about everything else I had eaten earlier in the day. I was kicking myself in the ass wondering how i was going to make up for the calories i had lost. Now while on cycle i refuse to drink.
  7. New Member

Just started a cycle of Promagnon 25...similar to SD...I went out twice in the last three weeks and had 4 -5 beers each time...after about 2 hours my gut felt like it was going to explode, I had to get to the parking lot the last time to get sick...I 've taken many supps over the years (i'm 39)and even the real gear didn't make me sick when I drank. Be very careful...some of these synthetics can be worse on your system than the real thing....Kish
  8. New Member

I've made poor choices with drinking while on methyls recently and didn't have any abnormal reactions. That doesn't mean that I'm not doing something wrong, lots of people feel great up until their liver goes jaundice on them.

I have something else to add though. The idea that you should quit drinking shouldn't be viewed any differently then the idea that you should quit doing anabolic steroids. Don't delude yourself that you're being healthier by taking pills and working out (you can workout without the pills). Be honest, you're doing steroids for vanity, not for health. If you die from steroids you're bound to look much healthier than someone who died from another drug, but you're still dead.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastar

I have something else to add though. The idea that you should quit drinking shouldn't be viewed any differently then the idea that you should quit doing anabolic steroids. Don't delude yourself that you're being healthier by taking pills and working out (you can workout without the pills). Be honest, you're doing steroids for vanity, not for health. If you die from steroids you're bound to look much healthier than someone who died from another drug, but you're still dead.
    you think taking AAS is purely for vanity, there are no other reasons they are around? hmmmm...if thats the case then maybe i agree with the FDA and these things should be banned...since all they are doing is harming us for the sake of vanity...
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Rastar
    I am all about treating people well on this forum, just as I have been treated well. But bro you could not be more wrong.
    More deaths derive from alcohol each year than probably any other substance - more wrecks, more cripples, shattered marriages.
    AAS are not the BEST thing to put in your body. But with moderate cycles, these substances aid your body in building more muscle and promote good overall well being.

I'm stopping here. All I'll say is - I will watch alcoholics be buried one by one, as I live on a healthy and exceptionally productive life.

Also F * * K vanity, more people need to care about NOT being a bunch of Fat asses !

Peace.
  11. New Member

Well, I say take it at your own risk. I was still able to drink while on superdrol but it was cut down drastically. Meaning, I went out but seriously masked the amounts I had around my friends. I never got drunk. And I do binge drink from time to time. So while I may of had 5 beers, it was through the span of a night. Its amazing how many people don't realize you are drinking from an empty bottle or assume you are getting captain and cokes when it is just diet coke. I can have as much fun being sober anyway. Keep it in moderation and on your b-day, just make up some BS about not feeling well and turn down the shots.
  12. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigdadddy66
    well i'm on my last week of superdrol and i turn 21 on the 17th so i was planning on binge drinking a week after my superdrol cycle and a week into my pct so is that going to kill my liver or will it not be as bad since i will have been off the superdrol for a week? Also is novadex xt okay to drink on or is it supper harsh on the liver? thanks for the help
    Too bad you didn't take the time to read IMPORTANT!! Under 21 Read before posting!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2012, 07:39 AM
  2. Superdrol(M-Drol), PCT, and Alcohol!!!
    By kennejp in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 08:40 PM
  3. Superdrol and PCT
    By nas7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 10:09 AM
  4. What is essential while On and for PCT??
    By Irongame in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 04:16 PM
  5. Two on two off two on - PCT after both?
    By mark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 11:44 AM