future gear plans (advice plz!)

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
okay basically im kind of at a major cross roads with regards to my gym life. ive been working out for about 4 yrs now and over the past year have used various orals. im seriously considering a proper 12wk test cycle but theres a number of issues

1) cost - ive sat down and worked out the costs and including pct, hcg, anti-es etc there q alot compared to doing a 3wk oral cycle. like twice the price! simply put id rather spend it on decent food.

2)pinning - i know alot of you guys have said its psychological but i mean im talking about 30+ injections over the course of a cycle

3) motives - tbh im at a stage whereby im way better then the average guy in the street (although us brits arent really into physiques in the same way as guys from hotter countries esp in the big cities - London , Birmingham etc) and one of the bigger guys in the gym. My long term goal is to maintain size and finally get some abs - i know this sounds like newbie talk of trying to "tone up" but after bulking for 3yrs i think im nearly at a stage to do so.

Im thinking on th one hand that gear is the next level up but do not want to get too reliant on gear and know that my anabolic oral arsenal at the mo will get me results.

anabolicandre

Awards
Im sure most will tell you orals are not the safest way to go.

Ive seen pretty inexpensice TEST E around and at 500mg a week most get really good results, but dont rely on the gear focus more on diet and training.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Well your the only one thats gonna have to make the decision on whether to do a cycle of test or not. IMO, its much better than running an oral cycle. As far as the pinning aspect, in my experience its not as bad as people think. Its over within 20 seconds, and it doesnt hurt at all. Also, you should be doing this for yourself, and shouldnt worry about comparing yourself to others in your gym. So, IMO, if you arent sure, then dont do it and wait until your 100% positive that you want to do it.

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
whats harder on the bodys own test prodution and HPTA rebound? is the use of injectible cycles more likely to lead to hrt later in life? and if so i guess this depends on length of cycles and compounds used right?

anabolicandre

Awards
Granted orals arent as suppresive as injectables because they're short lived but they still cause an htpa supression.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
orals are still very suppressive (i.e. m1t) .. injectibles are the way to go for a host of reasons

much safer as they won't harm your liver and they GENERALLY are much cheaper .. if you can only find expensive test look else where you should be able to run a 10 week cycle of 500mg of test for ~60-100 bucks not counting ancillarys, pins, and PCT

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
whats harder on the bodys own test prodution and HPTA rebound? is the use of injectible cycles more likely to lead to hrt later in life? and if so i guess this depends on length of cycles and compounds used right?
This could yield a hundred different answers, depending on the compounds.
Also in you first post you said, in the past year you have used "various orals" Give us an idea what you're referring to.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
orals are still very suppressive (i.e. m1t) .. injectibles are the way to go for a host of reasons

much safer as they won't harm your liver and they GENERALLY are much cheaper .. if you can only find expensive test look else where you should be able to run a 10 week cycle of 500mg of test for ~60-100 bucks not counting ancillarys, pins, and PCT
Yeah and what he said.

anabolicandre

Awards
I think this depends on the compounds.

Obviosly, something like anavar or tbol arent as suppressive as say anadrol, but none the less they STILL DO affect the HPTA axis.

Plus the slew of other problems with orals. Like elvated liver values, some orals cause GI discomfort.

The point we're all getting at here is INJECTABLES are GENERALLY SAFER than ORALS!

case closed.:hammer:

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Obviosly, something like anavar or tbol arent as suppressive as say anadrol, but none the less they STILL DO affect the HPTA axis.

Plus the slew of other problems with orals. Like elvated liver values, some orals cause GI discomfort.

The point we're all getting at here is INJECTABLES are GENERALLY SAFER than ORALS!

case closed.:hammer:
Oh, I agree. I interpeted your post as inclusively saying orals are less supressive.

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
well the test i can get here is p expensive like £100 for a cycle 500mg/week.

orals i have done include, superdrol, tbola and s1+ transdermal (i think s1+ had its own little market as loads of guys i know just used that and were happy not to move on 2 stronger stuff)