Test Prop / NPP cycle size and strength gains?

statuz

Banned
Awards
Hey im on day 26 of 700mg week prop/450mg npp week. I do shoot daily, and it seems like i have a few waves of what seems to be like an increase in acne. I did start at 180lbs and right now im up to 195lbs. I think i definately am holding water, while i do seem to look a little bigger i think im puttin more strength on than size. Do the size gains take more time to accumulate? Thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What does your diet look like? That is where the battle is going to be won or lost

statuz

Banned
Awards
What does your diet look like? That is where the battle is going to be won or lost
wel i pretty mjuch am always cooking chicken haha, but i guess you could say roughyl 350g pro 400g carbs, atleaest 4200 calories

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
wel i pretty mjuch am always cooking chicken haha, but i guess you could say roughyl 350g pro 400g carbs, atleaest 4200 calories
That diet looks to be just right...15 lbs in 4 weeks on just test and deca are great numbers...any more cals than that at your size will prolly lead to some fat gain. Keep your goals and expectations realistic as far as weight gain and keep your diet clean...can't go wrong there.