has any body used masterdrol by legal gear

luis

Awards
i just started takeing 30 mg/day last week good pumps. so far no strengh gains

thetimbomb

Awards
Worked pretty well for me.. put on a12 lbs, kept 7... all my lifts went up by at least 5 lbs, bench went up something like 30

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
i just started takeing 30 mg/day last week good pumps. so far no strengh gains
Ive heard good things about it.... same thing as superdrol if you didnt know. Make sure you have a decent pct set up

luis

Awards
im 5' 8'' 220lbs bf not sure maybe 20% bench press 250 x8 sqaut 315x5 curl 50 lbs this is before i started md so far strenth stayed the same but pumps are crazy lower back pain started yesterday still at 30mgs

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
30mg/day is a little high if this is your first SD cycle. Whats your cycle/PCT plans?

luis

Awards
this is my first sd cycle have formadrol,milk thistle, omega-3 should i get something else?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you def should run policosinol, red yeast rice and coq10, and possible cdlery seed if you have some issues with BP.
AND 30mgs is not neccesary for your first cycle

luis

Awards
i dont have any issues with Bp should i lower it to 20mgs bottle recommends 30 mgs

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well most do it like this:
week1:10mg
wk2:10mg
wk3:20mg
wk4:20mg
some may stretch it 5 weeks but with Superdrol i dont know, i have never used it, I am basing my advice on sample cycles, and others report...

JimmyG@21

Awards
I just ordered masterdrol. From what Im hearing its alot like superdrol. It worked good for me. I gained 25lbs in 4 weeks. All muscle. My bench went from 350 to 405 in just 4 weeks. Im hoping masterdrol is just as good if not better.

thetimbomb

Awards
after taking the superdrol, I would def. recmd upping the dosage just a bit on the mdrol. start small, and if there are no noticeable gains or increase, up it, take it slow and steady though

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
this is my first superdrol cycle have formadrol,milk thistle, omega-3 should i get something else?
Those are all good, but the only side i noticed when i did a 6 week cycle of it was MASSIVE back pumps. I took a 4 hour road trip at the tail end of it and i was dying, i made my buddy drive, i had to lay down in the back. Wish i would have ran some taurine along with it.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Those are all good, but the only side i noticed when i did a 6 week cycle of it was MASSIVE back pumps. I took a 4 hour road trip at the tail end of it and i was dying, i made my buddy drive, i had to lay down in the back. Wish i would have ran some taurine along with it.
WORD. Or k...

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this the exact same compound as Superdrol? From what i know its written differently but its the same. And if its SD, 30mg is way to much. For my first SD cycle, if I even take it im not going above 10mg unless I dont respond well after 2 weeks. I hear some have had awesome results from 10/10/10 cycles.

powerfiend

Awards
Well most do it like this:
week1:10mg
wk2:10mg
wk3:20mg
wk4:20mg
some may stretch it 5 weeks but with Superdrol i dont know, i have never used it, I am basing my advice on sample cycles, and others report...
If I remember correctly superdrol or is best used for short cycles. I think 4 weeks was the max for gains and to help limit shut down. There was a thread about running SD for 2 weeks/2weeks off/2 weeks on/etc. you should do a search for that thread. That idea seemed to be well recived.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly superdrol or is best used for short cycles. I think 4 weeks was the max for gains and to help limit shut down. There was a thread about running superdrol for 2 weeks/2weeks off/2 weeks on/etc. you should do a search for that thread. That idea seemed to be well recived.
Umm no, 2 weeks on/2 off/2 on is absolutely retarded. Why throw your body in a constant state of hormonal imbalance. That guy was a moron and will prob have a heart attack at the age of 30. It seemed well recieved because people want to see the results of his crazy cycle scheme. In other words he is a lab rat.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
did a cycle of masterdrol, didnt do much for some reason superdrol just worked better for me, have no clue why.

luis

Awards
i stop the masterdrol into my 3rd week had to take sometime off from the gym. since i last posted. i restarted taking md and aratest 250 every 4days 1cc. i have been on for almost a week 0n 10mg of md works great with aratest

powerfiend

Awards
CNorris,

Sorry, I didn't know the guys cycle turned out bad. I just thought I'd mention it becasue it was a topic of interest back when it came out.