Test Prop/Tren/PP cycle in the making - Opinions please...

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.02%

Test Prop/Tren/PP cycle in the making - Opinions please...

I will be running a cycle in September which will include Test Prop (converted from Synovex-H), Tren (from Fina) and Phera-Plex. My first AAS cycle was last September and included Test E for 12 weeks, Dbol for the first 3, Max LMG weeks 5-8 and Emax/Prostan weeks 10-14. In February I ran PP and HD.

My new cycle will look like this...

Weeks 1-8 - Test Prop - 200mg EOD
    Weeks 1-8 - Tren - 200mg EOD
    (will have "prop days" and "tren days")
    Weeks 1-3 - PP @ 20mg ED

Since I will be pinning every day, I would like some input on rotations. I have only shot my delts, glutes and thighs. Will I have to start adding in biceps as well as to not overdo any certain muscle group? Im staying clean for 4 months before getting on this stack.

All opinions and suggestions are needed and appreciated. Thanks.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by UberPooper1
    I will be running a cycle in September which will include Test Prop (converted from Synovex-H), Tren (from Fina) and Phera-Plex. My first AAS cycle was last September and included Test E for 12 weeks, Dbol for the first 3, Max LMG weeks 5-8 and Emax/Prostan weeks 10-14. In February I ran PP and HD.

My new cycle will look like this...

Weeks 1-8 - Test Prop - 200mg EOD
    Weeks 1-8 - Tren - 200mg EOD
    (will have "prop days" and "tren days")
    Weeks 1-3 - PP @ 20mg ED

Since I will be pinning every day, I would like some input on rotations. I have only shot my delts, glutes and thighs. Will I have to start adding in biceps as well as to not overdo any certain muscle group? Im staying clean for 4 months before getting on this stack.

All opinions and suggestions are needed and appreciated. Thanks.
    Dude...

First of all, if you shoot Trenbolone Acetate EOD, expect to have some sides. I know people say Acetate is fine to use EOD, but trust me, Tren Ace will have prominent fluctuations if used EOD. If you don't believe me, try it out. Many who have sides with EOD, elimated them once switched over to ED.

Shoot both compounds ED, as you are pinning every day anyways ( I don't understand why you chose to do EOD tren/prop days.)

Have fun injecting your bicep with Prop, is all I can say.

I shoot ED Prop and Tren currently (with other things), and I rotate my Left Delt, Right Delt, Left Ventro, Right Ventro, Left Glute, Right Glute, both Pecs (reg dose split into two syringes.. as pecs can only handle so much at once), both Traps (reg dose split into two)..

Reason being is that I can't use Prop in my quads, calves, biceps, triceps, and lats... lats are ok, it's just hard to sleep on after.

Also, you realize that pinning 200mg of Tren EOD will have you at 700mg/week? You're not too up to speed on how much Tren you should need are you? 700mg of Prop for a second cycle is overkill as well.

You should have a 1.5/1 ratio of Test To Tren.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.42%

500/350 would be plenty IMO
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Old Guy
    500/350 would be plenty IMO
    agreed. you can be flexible with that ratio.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.02%

i guess that makes sense. however, i do want a higher amount of test. even with a good diet, i didnt see great results on the test last time until i was at 750mg a week. i appreciate the comments. what do you say to 125mg prop/ 75mg tren ED?

I plan on adding triethalomine (spelling?) to the prop to take away injection pain. bicep shots should be fine from what i read.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

Quote Originally Posted by UberPooper1
    i guess that makes sense. however, i do want a higher amount of test. even with a good diet, i didnt see great results on the test last time until i was at 750mg a week. i appreciate the comments. what do you say to 125mg prop/ 75mg tren ED?

I plan on adding triethalomine (spelling?) to the prop to take away injection pain. bicep shots should be fine from what i read.
    I was one of the guys that tried the TEA with Prop.. and it didn't TAKE AWAY the pain.. it delayed it.

You didn't see good results from 750mg Test E a week? Something in your diet/training isn't adding up.. or you had bunk gear.

This is your SECOND cycle dude. 50mg Tren ED.. ok? Less is more.

100mg/ED Prop, 50mg/ED Tren.. I don't think you need that much Prop to grow, but go with whatever you think.. Just know that you should always use the minimum effective dosage to grow.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.93%

are you insane?? you don't need NEARLY that much tren .. tren doesn't have a linear increase in gains .. 75-100mg eod is PLENTY for anyone trust me on this

i use tren ace EOD and don't get any sides, but that's just me if you're going to be shooting ED go
    1-9 test prop 75mg ed
    1-8 tren ace 35-50mg ed

use hcg throughout and have a good pct

when i use test tren i only use 125/100 eod

i agree with ubiq something is very VERY wrong if you need 750mg of test e a week to grow unless you are already a monster
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.58%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Agree with these guys, plus you should just mix the prop and tren in a syringe and do ED, not at those dosages. No point in eod day alternating shots.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.02%

Thanks for all the replies. I will take the less is more advice. I do actually think my gear was bunk...either that or EXTREMELY underdosed. It was QV. Looked real, but kind of doubt it was. I mentioned it to my source and he went off the handle on me. "My gear aint fake!!!"...kinda scared me. Ha. Because of this, I'm making my own from now on.
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.93%

i stay away from vet gear for a variety of reasons ... i'd much rather get from a reputable ugl

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another Test Prop/Tren Ace Cycle
    By whiterabbit27 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 05:56 PM
  2. Test Prop / Tren Ace Cycle
    By SilverZ06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:47 AM
  3. Test prop tren a cycle. Some questions.
    By Miami335i in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 07:33 PM
  4. test prop/ tren ace cycle
    By sik06 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-28-2007, 11:38 PM
  5. Critique my SD/Phera Cycle in the making...
    By gazdecki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2006, 01:31 AM