what size syringe for test enth

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
what size needle for test enth

so i need to know what size syringe should i use for tes enth 250/1ml injections
i going to inject into deltoids and thigh cuz i cant reach my buttock

so can i go with 25 g1" or 25g5/8" i would like to go with smalest posible, to avoid any marks and pain

Last edited:

darius

so i need to know what size syringe should i use for tes enth 250/1ml injections
i going to inject into deltoids and thigh cuz i cant reach my buttock

so can i go with 25 g1" or 25g5/8" i would like to go with smalest posible, to avoid any marks and pain
25 gauge 1" is the all around best one to have. Injects are slow though, and drawing is slow too.

akp2004

Awards
if its slow that means more pain ?
Only if as you're pressing down on the plunger, you jack the needle around. Dont laugh, this can happen, especially as your hand gets tired. In general going slower is good. Smaller diameter does increase pressure but not sure if that would actually cause pain in of itself. I doubt it

One way you can speed it up is heat the vial in hot water before drawing it up.. makes it less viscous/thick.

I hope you have larger draw needles like 18-20ga for getting it into the barrel/syringe from the vial? Then switch to a smaller inject pin?

Re: the length of the pin, it depends on how much fat you have on your leg. 1inch is certainly more a safe choice, esp if you have good amount of muscle to inject into.

You dont want to do an subcutaneous shot and waste your gear, which could happen if you have an ample layer of fat, and you're using a 5/8

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
bump akp..

Darius, noone should draw with the same pin they shoot with. That compromises the sharpness, and possibly the sterility of the pin (slight chance none the less). Draw with an 18-20g... switch pins to either a 23-25g and you're good to go. 1" (pretty much any site) - 1.5" (for glutes)

Learn how to inject into your glute as well. It's not hard. If you can't reach your ass, you have a problem. Lay on your bed..on your side...with your head propped up on a pillow, twist and reach to the upper/outer quadrant of your glute.

a syringe is made up of a barrel and a needle. Your question was really what size of needle.. not syringe.

You won't necessarily get marks, but you may encounter pain from time to time.. ;)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if i go bigger than 25g, i tend to nick alot more veins and hit nerves, even though it is alot faster to inject (which is convenient but sometimes more painful)...25g 1" is the best all-around IMO, for anyone reasonably lean.

oh and get the 20g needle/syringe combo and the 25g needles by themselves - keeps you from having to change pins twice.

size

Awards
  • Established
Draw with a 23 or 20g needle but inject with a 25g. For glutes, use a 1 inch and for delts use a 1 inch or 5/8 inch.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Definitely learn to do glutes. Pretty easy once you do it a few times. Just make sure you hit the upper outer quadrant.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks guys for info
just dont wana mess it up

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
oh and get the 20g needle/syringe combo and the 25g needles by themselves - keeps you from having to change pins twice.
call yourself a carpenter, because you nailed it. :D

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Draw with a 23 or 20g needle but inject with a 25g. For glutes, use a 1 inch and for delts use a 1 inch or 5/8 inch.
Yes, definitely stay away from 18 gauge. Too much damage to the vial.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cheeky Monkey General Chat 6
Prince IronMag Labs 0
Training Forum 12
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4