Fina/Phera-Plex/Test Base

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I'm considering doing this cycle. I've been reading up on making test base from Synovex-H and am also going to be making up the tren. I recieved great results from PP earlier in the year. If I did this cycle it would be around September. I would run the test base @ 350mg ED for 12 weeks and the tren @ 100mg ED for the first 8 weeks. I would start the PP immediately after finishing the tren. How do you all feel about this cycle? I haven't seen anything like it ran before. How long does it take for the test base to kick in? From what I hear its a few weeks. I really would have liked to make the prop out of the synovex but I'm not reading great things about doing that, and some of the directions seem unclear.

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
I think 350mg of test base ED is overkill, that's 2450 mg/week, so I will assume that's a typo.

Also, the test base has no ester so it should start to work immediately unlike test cyp or test e which has to cleave the ester before it becomes active in the body.

It doesn't look too bad to me, but what do I know anyways...lol.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I think 350mg of test base ED is overkill, that's 2450 mg/week, so I will assume that's a typo.

Also, the test base has no ester so it should start to work immediately unlike test cyp or test e which has to cleave the ester before it becomes active in the body.

It doesn't look too bad to me, but what do I know anyways...lol.
i should add i will be doing transdermal test base...not injections

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I would run the test base @ 350mg ED for 12 weeks and the tren @ 100mg ED for the first 8 weeks. I would start the PP immediately after finishing the tren. How do you all feel about this cycle? I haven't seen anything like it ran before. How long does it take for the test base to kick in? From what I hear its a few weeks.
Test Base TD kicks in fairly quickly, in my experience. 350mg/day sounds excessive. what carrier are you using and what absorption rate are you figuring with that number?

Is the Tren going to be TD or pinned?

I have a Test Base log going at the moment, come check it out if you like:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/39429-40-day-transdermal-test-oral-turinabol-cycle.html

powerlifter6920

If you are using test for the first time, DO NOT go that high. You'll only be wasting it. If you pin it you should stick around 500 mg a week, so you would be cool at 1000 mg a week transdermally. I wouldn't add in the pheraplex, i would save it for another cycle. If you've never done a test/tren combo, look out, your gonna be way happy as long as your diet and training are in check.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Test Base TD kicks in fairly quickly, in my experience. 350mg/day sounds excessive. what carrier are you using and what absorption rate are you figuring with that number?

Is the Tren going to be TD or pinned?

I have a Test Base log going at the moment, come check it out if you like:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/39429-40-day-transdermal-test-oral-turinabol-cycle.html
The reason im going so high is that first of all I have done test cycles before and didnt see results until i hit about 750mg a week. secondly, im going to by making the test base out of synovex and from what ive read, people didnt start seeing results from it until they hit about 300mg ED. i guess i can start at a lower dose and work my way up over a couple weeks if id like.

this will be my first time using fina. i am pretty excited. i am considering making injections out of the synovex the more i read. it seems like it would make more sense.

powerlifter6920

The reason im going so high is that first of all I have done test cycles before and didnt see results until i hit about 750mg a week. secondly, im going to by making the test base out of synovex and from what ive read, people didnt start seeing results from it until they hit about 300mg ED. i guess i can start at a lower dose and work my way up over a couple weeks if id like.

this will be my first time using fina. i am pretty excited. i am considering making injections out of the synovex the more i read. it seems like it would make more sense.
Wow. 300 mg everyday transdermally? I guess I can't discredit it because I've never done test this way.
I did one transdermal cycle of Fina. It was my first cycle, and I was in love with the stuff! I will only pin now for the better absorbtion rates.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Wow. 300 mg everyday transdermally? I guess I can't discredit it because I've never done test this way.
I did one transdermal cycle of Fina. It was my first cycle, and I was in love with the stuff! I will only pin now for the better absorbtion rates.
Think about what some are saying about phlogel. it will get 50% absorption at the absolute highest. that would mean at the most i would be getting 1050mg of test a week. and thats at the absolute highest. im expecting more like a 40% absorption rate. so that would be under 1g of test a week. not extremely insane. if i added in phera plex at 20mg ED i would probably lower the dosage to about 250mg of test base ED. however, like i said, i am considering doing the injections instead of the test base. if i made the test prop from the synovex i would be doing about 125mg ED/300mg EOD. something like that.