anyone know what ph's are getting banned?
- 03-29-2006, 10:23 AM
- 03-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Both are still "available" if you look around, probably will not be around long at least for easy access-Its just keeping ahead of the curve with these companies, and how clever they are in disguising something. There are other permutations of existing compounds I'm sure will see the light of day. Stocking up is always a good idea, however.
- 03-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gerbil in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 03-06-2012, 12:36 AM
- By gtrplayer5555 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2006, 10:48 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-13-2006, 06:40 PM
- By Dr. Death in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-03-2005, 01:35 AM
- By Mr.50 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2004, 01:21 AM